It's just that

......
Xfrisk:.... I think I need to settle this once and for all, no more interruptions...
*story starto*
Xfrisk: I was alone in the Xtale waiting for you two to wake up ..... I got sick of waiting so I got outside to wonder for a bit .... and then I saw him .. the shadow figure... walking to me ..... By a fast move I summoned my knifes .... how could I not after I saw all of this LOVE ...
He kept quiet..... didn't make any move ... just smiling a bit ..... even so I did meet up with him it's usually the human's turn first ... I pressed the FIGHT button...... it didn't work , it's not because the damage was very small it was because the Button simply didn't work ..... I was so nervous....
Xfrisk:.... what .... what have you done.... ?
Shattered: are you done.....
This is your doing.... What ever you have in mind , know that you already won .... blocking my ability to FIGHT,hehe .... I have no idea how you did it....but-
Shattered: you are a pitiful human... giving up so soon ...
Xfrisk : if you wait someone "determined" more than me you may meet-
Shattered : no matter what you do, you can't save them so you better keep quiet and listen.
Xfrisk:......
Shattered: Xfrisk,..... you are not a special one ... are you.....
Xfrisk: speak your demand.....
Shattered:.... heh *clever* kid hehe..
Let me show you something.....
He opened his hand and within a few seconds everything was white .....
Xfrisk:.... where am I ...?
Everything was black , and there was a little screen , I got near to it ..... and then ,..... I saw you *two* , Cross and Xchara , .... you seemed happy ,Xchara was a ghost , you looked like you were waiting for something,after a time however,you got injured..... by the same figure of darkness,..... *almost*,and I wake up .......
Xfrisk:....
what..... WHAT WAS THAT?!
Shattered:... oh my .... this isn't the usual reaction of someone who started to *remember*.
Xfrisk:.....? Remember?!
Shattered:yep~
Xfrisk: this cannot be right ....
Shattered:.. you look so interested now , aren't you....