Author's Notes:

This is book number #2 of The Drowning Series. If you have not read it, I would highly recommend checking out the first book in the "Drowning" series. It can be found on my page.

Thank you to all who have supported this series and I hope to keep providing you stories and characters that are worthy of the time you are spending getting to know them.

This series still contains mature themes, including addiction, assault, grief, violence, and sexual content. None of this story is meant to glorify and promote them. This is a work of fiction and should be treated as such. If you have any questions or comments, you can message me and I will respond.

I did not put trigger warnings before chapters that contain mature themes.  Instead I am putting out a general statement.  There are mature themes and content in this story that might trigger individuals.  It is not my intent to catch anyone off guard. If you are concerned with the content and have any questions, please feel free to message me with questions or concerns.

As always, any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to comment and vote on the Chapters.

If you like what you are reading, please follow me so you can receive regular updates on the series. If you know anyone else looking for this type of fiction, please pass it along.

Thanks again for reading this!!!

***All copyrights are reserved to the writer. Any reproduction or replication of this work without the author's knowledge is punishable by law.

Side note:

I have already been asked which character was my favorite to write.

While they all have their own individual quirks and I enjoyed writing them all, two characters have stuck out.  By now, if you read Drowning already, you will know who Aiden is.  He was my favorite in the first two books, his loyalty to Riley was unwavering and he was just a good guy.  In the third book, I latched onto a new character who stole my heart.  I hope you will get to meet that character soon.