How it all begun - Part 1

*Writer's note.
I've introduced the 2 characters, Aqsa and Zain, in the first 2 chapters. Those were in the first person definitions. What they think about each other in their own perspective. Henceforth, the story will be a look into these characters, the relations to others and their occurrences. This is my first book on Wattpad so please bear with me in case of any mistakes. Would love to get lots of love here! Thank you!*

TWO YEARS AGO IN TURKEY

"Oh fiiiiiiiine!" Grumbles Ahaan, a look of irritation on his face. A look at the glee on his sister's face, however, had a slow smile creeping across his handsome face. Wide brown eyes, very identical to Aqsa's, which would crinkle at the corners every time he laughed, wavy brown hair which always looked tousled and an aura of peace. That described Ahaan in short. Aqsa was only 2 years younger to him, but sometimes she felt like it was 10 years, with the way he behaved around her. He had always been over-protective, more so since the demise of their mother 5 years ago. Their small family consisted of only their father and the 2 siblings. This was Aqsa's entire world.

"I knew you would agree! Thanks so much bro, you're a lifesaver!"

Ahaan shook his head ruefully. It was one thing to agree but another to follow it through. He wondered how he was going to persuade their father to allow Aqsa to go for a sleepover trip with her friends to Cappadoccia. She had never been out of Istanbul alone before. Their father was quite strict when it came to friends and outings.

"Just promise me you aren't going to do anything stupid," he mumbles, looking at her sternly.

"Of course I won't. I can't betray your and Dad's trust. And besides, it's only the girls who are going, so you don't have to worry about me keeping a safe distance too!" She rolls her eyes, her characteristic trait.

Aqsa had no idea how Ahaan had done it, but a week later, she was on the plane with her best friends, Suhaila, Eliza and Manaal. They were going to Cappadoccia for the summer vacation. She was so excited that she couldn't sit still and had a huge goofy grin plastered on her face. Her brown eyes were filled with anticipation of what lay ahead.

After a peaceful flight, the girls collected their luggage and headed to Eliza's grandmother's house. It was beautifully built with an ancient structure. Her grandmother, 2 uncles, their wives and kids gave them a warm welcome and delicious dinner, after which they performed their Isha prayers and fell into a deep sleep until sunrise.

They were in Cappadoccia for only a week so wanted to make the most of it. It had been really kind of Eliza's family to invite her friends for the holidays, and the girls were eternally grateful.

They decided to go for the hot air balloon ride, as they wanted to experience it once more before they left, should they enjoy their first time.

They queued up, after being instructed and wearing the safety jackets. There was a lot of jostling and bumping...and yawning...since most people had woken up at 5 am to get here on time.

Finally, the girls clambered into the huge balloon, only to find themselves face to face with 3 boys...not only boys, but boys who went to their high school...boys who were known for being obnoxious flirts...boys who were trouble with a capital T...boys with a certain hazel eyed, black haired, snobbish leader...

"And we meet again" drawls the fluently silky deep voice of Zain Yusuf.