Credit Roll

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i can't believe i finished this, oh my god. 

now, a while back, when my writing was still super shitty, i finished a story and i did a 'the end, credits, special mentions' section, just for funsies and as a 'thanks for reading' kind of thing. this is the first story I've actually finished since then, so i figured i may as well continue the tradition. 

so, let's get on the way with the thank yous. 

a big thanks to, of course, literally anyone who is reading this. the vote and comments but also the anonymous mere viewing of this story, i appreciate it so much. I enjoyed writing this thing a lot and I'm even happier to see that all y'all have enjoyed reading it, too. 

A big thanks to @6reek_6reek , @cjpbv2 ,  @SneakyElf , @Hazelfraser25 and @superwholocklin  for being especially vocal in the comments section. every time i opened the app and found comments from you guys it boosted my motivation to keep writing this. thank you so much for every word. 

A big thanks to, the one and only, @TheWonderfulWiccan , for bringing their competition to my attention and persuading me to join it. since they did so they have left Wattpad and their account to someone else, but nevertheless they were an amazing inspiration when i first started writing this and I hope they're doing great and that they know I'm thankful for the shirt time we spent talking to each other on the interwebs.

and last but not least, a big thanks to all the writers of Wattpad's Young Justice community. every single person who started typing and then had the bravery to post it. I've read so many fics by so many people and i can't name a single one that didn't give me inspiration, regardless of how well they were written or how many people who had read them. 

and, on that note, a big thanks to the author's who stapled the YJ fic cliches. not a lot of people come to mind anymore because it's been years since the glory days, but, i can name a few. 

@Evil-Bat-Cat , who was the first fanfic writer i ever really knew of, in those first days of wattpad. i have read so many of their works, all amazing and creative and worth reading time and time again. I know you're a shy little sucker who doesn't like being reminded that you're awesome, but if it weren't for you i probably never would have started writing or posting on wattpad. whether that's a compliment or not, you can decide, lmao. 

@angeliz_06 , i only read your books recently, i think because they were only posted recently, but i love your work and I'm so glad I've had the chance to speak to you, be inspired by you, all that crap. lmao, you're amazing XD.

@Sky_Warrior01 , just like Jay i started out on Watt[pad reading some of your stories, you were and are an amazing part of the community here on wattpad and I'm so glad for that. 

@Blizzardwing47 , i feel like at this point I'm just repeating myslef, oh my god. maybe I'm gonna have to not tag as many people as i thought i would, purely cause this is gonan get repetitive as fuck, oof. your fic Blood Ties gave me so much inspiration when i first read it and it's gotta be one of my favourite Dadstroke fics on wattpad. keep it up, bud!

and I'm gonna have to stop before i start annoying people, lmao. but I'm not just taggign people so they can read my thank you (trust me, a good ol' pat on the back is great for the self esteem) I'm also tagging them so, if you're reading this, you can click that little user name and have a gander at their profiles. read their stories, leave comments, votes, talk to the authors! please! this community feels like its in recession, i miss the olden days when we were all having fun! let's give this community a shake, a bit of a shock, wake it up. writers love when they get comments from readers, it's not annoying unless you're being an ass, so go say hi to some of these people and for gods sake make Wattpad fun again.

and that's all from me for now. if you wanna check out any of my other works i have a long-chaptered yj fic about Dick Grayson after his leave of absence from the team wherein things get a little... dramatic. he doesn't have a pet owl in this one, but... hey, stuff happens. 

i also have a one shot book, left on the back burner recently thanks to all my multichaotered stories, but i've got something i'm working on that i'll try and publish there, even though it'll be more like five long chapters instead of one.

if you're into HTTYD, i have a fic for that, although it's very niche and includes Ancient Rome. 

and if you wanna check out my AO3, read my stuff on a different -slightly better- platform, there may or may not be a Merlin x Gwaine one shot there that Wattpad doesn't have.

so now I'm done thanking and self promoting, have a great day, thanks again for reading and I'll see y'all in hell!

bye!