The Guardian Vampire - 4

The Guardian Vampire - Chapter 4

Tara look up into the deep purple eyes of Anna's. Always filled with pain and anguish, but today they seem different. She seems to be lost in another world. She smile gently at her but she just stares at Tara without saying a word or acknowledging all the others in the room. She turns her attention to Liam and gives him a questioning look. He runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

"We just came to say goodbye to you both." Liam says. 

"What?! Where are you going?" Bailey exclaims.

Liam looks to Anna and smiles warmly at her. Anna simply continues to stare over Tara. She notices Liam put his arms closer around her, bringing her closer to him. "I have no clue where we are going..." He says, looking down at the floor. Tara frowns and looks at Liam. "What's going on, Liam and what's wrong with Anna?" She asks him, concerned. Liam sighs more and slowly takes Tara's hand in his.

Liam gives Tara a pleading look and that's all Tara needs to see to know what she needs to do. She takes Bailey's hand, knowing that the girl would want to hear also. She knows that if they talk out loud, they risk being heard. 'Now tell us whats going on, Liam.' Tara asks him with her mind. 'Aiden promised that we would be free, but he didn't tell me that he would put a curse on Anna. She can't talk or think straight. He feared that she wouldn't leave quietly or that she would talk.' He responded.

Tara felt Bailey squeeze her hand. 'That's ridiculous! How dare he!' Bailey thought to them. 'I'm sorry I betrayed you guys, I feel horrible, but you guys know how much Anna means to me.' Liam thought. Tara bit her lower lip and thought for a second before getting an idea. 'Liam, do you remember the manor? The one where Ethan, Jarith, and I used to live in?' She asked him. 'Yes. I remember where it is.' He responded. 'It's empty. There is staff that runs it, while we are away. Just tell them you are a family friend. Ask for Beatrice and give her this message.' She trailed off as she got up to fins a peice of paper and a pen. 

After finding a pen and writing Beatrice the letter, Tara handed it to Liam. He nodded at her and pulled her in for a hug. 'Thank you, Tara. Once I get Anna there, I will come back to help you escape. I promise.' He thought to her. 'You're welcome, Liam. Take care of yourself and Anna. Beatrice will take good care of her. I might escape sooner, just depends.' she thought to him. Tara watched as Liam gave Bailey a tight hug and kissed the top of her head. "Be good, Bay." He said to her. Tara watched as they walked out of the door.

After they were gone, Tara looked over at Bailey and noticed she had tears in her eyes again. Tara wrapped her arms around her and hummed quietly to ease the girls nerves. "It's going to be okay, hun." She said quietly. As they hugged they both heard that Aiden was coming up the stairs. Tara brought her index finger to her lips, signaling for Bailey to be quiet. She sat on the bed as Bailey sat on one of the arm chairs in the room. They looked to the door as Aiden walked in.

"Hello, have you made yourself comfortable?" Aiden asked Tara. Tara shrugged slightly. "As best as I could, under the circumstances." She responded. Aiden raised an eyebrow and looked over at Bailey. "Bailley, Leave us." He demanded to her. Bailey scowled and stood up. "You better not hurt her." She said to him. Aiden smiled and put on an innocent face. "Never..." He said, as he led her out the door. Tara noticed Bailey shoot her an apologetic glance before leaving the room.

Tara straightened her top and crossed her arms. She watched as Aiden walked closer to her. "Lay down." He demanded. "No." She said, sternly. "Do you want me to make you?" He asked. "I'm not laying down." She said. She watched as Aiden smiled and lifted his hand. Her body, unwillingly, went back on the bed. She flinched as her head hit the head bored. "There we go." He said, as he laid by her. Tara rolled her eyes and looked over at him. "Can you let my body go?" She asked him. Aiden smiled at her and moved a strand of hair from her face gently. "And why would I do that? So that you could resist or try to attack me?" He asked.