The Guardian Vampire- Ch.5

The Guardian Vampire - Ch.6

Tara walked out of the shower, feeling refreshed. She wrapped a towel around her and dried her hair. When Tara was finished drying her hair, she went out into the room again. She noticed Bailey was still there and she had already gotten dressed. She smiled as Bailey was wearing a beautiful Victorian dress in a pale blue color. She looked around the room to make sure they were alone. "Where did Rayne go?" Tara asked. "She had to go help the staff set everything up for dinner and such." Bailey said. "Oh. Can you help me with that dress?" Tara asked, signaling to the dress. Tara watched as Bailey smiled and nodded. "I sure can." She said. "Thanks." Tara said. 

Tara changed into her underwear and bra quickly, while Bailey took the dress and held it up. "This dress is very pretty." She smiled up at it. "Agreed." Tara giggled. Tara walked closer to the dress and slipped it on. She knew that the buttons in the back of the dress would be tight and if Bailey was human, it would take her an hour to tighten and button all of the buttons, but she was done in seconds. Tara sighed heavily and flinched. "I forgot how tight these things were." She joked, pretending not to be able to breathe. Bailey giggled and stared at Tara in awe. "You look beautiful, Tara. And whoa your breasts look huge." She teased. 

Tara rolled her eyes and went to sit at the vanity. "I guess all that's left is make up." She said. "Yes, but let me do it cause I need to talk to you." Bailey said quietly. Tara nodded, understanding she needed to talk to her in her head. She watched as Bailey got closer and started to apply a red shade of eyeshadow to her eyes. 'Rayne wants to come with us, when we escape.' Bailey thought to Tara. 'Alright, but she is your responsibility. I still don't even have much of a plan, only to play along with Aiden. We both know how much of a sucker he could be.' Tara thought. 'Yeah, especially around you. Just try your best to act happy and maybe play along with his romantic affection. I know it's hard, but maybe that way we can catch him off guard.' Bailey thought to Tara. Tara let out a soft sigh and nodded in agreement to what Bailey was thinking.

After they were done, they heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Bailey said. The door opened slowly and Tara noticed the two guards from earlier walk into her room. "We need to start heading down now." One of them said to the two girls. Tara smiled sweetly at him and watched as his eyes skimmed her body, lingering on her breasts. She bit her lower lip, flirtatiously. Tara knew she needed to have as many people as she could have on her side, even if it meant a bit of harmless flirting. She held on to Bailey's hand and they both passed by the guards. She giggled along with Bailey. 'Good idea.' Bailey thought to her. 'These guards would be easy to get away from.' Tara thought back to her. 

As Tara walked down the stairs, she let go of Bailey's hand to take her dress from the side and hold it up slightly. She didn't want to fall and look ridiculous. She noticed that two more guards were waiting for them at the bottom of the stairs, one of them was the demon that she had seem earlier. She looked at him curiously. Tara realized that he was a royal demon, as his eyes were gray and not red. He was tall and handsome, she found herself comparing him to Nate. She couldn't seem to take his eyes off of him, as she realized he looked a lot like Nate. 'Maybe somehow related?' She thought. She shook her head slightly, knowing that it couldn't be as she remembers Nate when he was still human. She was in fact, the one who was sent to guide his spirit, when it was stolen from her grasp. 

Tara was so deep in thought that she misguided her next step, she tripped on the hem of her dress and braced herself for impact. When it never came, she opened her eyes to see a pair of gray eyes staring back at her. She felt electricity coarse through her body as she blinked in surprise. She watched silently as the demon straightened her and released her. Once he released her, the electricity in Tara's body was replaced by a slight tingle. "Watch your step, miss." The demon spoke, with a slight English accent. Tara smiled and giggled under her breath. "I'm clumsy for a vampire." She joked and turned around quickly. She was in fact, quite scared of this man. She wasn't sure what she felt when he touched her, but it confused her, scared her, and mesmerized her.