10 - FINALLY

Going through the motions of Banner's return the human form was certainly interesting as he watched the footage of him crashing down to Sakaar

Going through the motions of Banner's return the human form was certainly interesting as he watched the footage of him crashing down to Sakaar. It was heartbreaking for Aurora to watch and she could practically feel his pain as the footage played. Thor still had yet to explain where they were, but that seemed to be cut short by an announcement that began to play loud enough to rattle Aurora's ears.

"Sakaar, hear ye," it was the Grandmaster's voice, somehow magnified across the city, "Attention please, I have some bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets, celebrate my champion."

"Who's that?" Banner asked as they looked out the window to see a hologram of sorts of the Grandmaster being projected.

"He tried to buy me," Aurora muttered, remembering how Valkyrie had protected her from being sold into the contest of champions. It was the little things, she supposed. Aurora stupidly found herself missing Brunnhilde more than she would like to admit, but she had made her choice and Brunnhilde had made hers. Besides, it wasn't like they knew each other well enough to even try to care about each other. Aurora needed to stop playing around with human emotions before someone got hurt.

"He kind of runs the place," Thor explained, "You actually lived at his house for a while."

"I did?"

Thor nodded, "Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You and I had a fight recently."

Banner looked confused at this as he asked, "Did I win?"

"No, I won. Easily."

"Liar," Aurora teased from behind him, but Thor just turned around and narrowed his eyes at her, motioning for her to be quiet. The woman giggled slightly at this.

"Doesn't sound right," Banner muttered.

Aurora laughed, "Because it's not. You destroyed him."

"Shut up, Aurora," the God spat, but it was clear there was no malice behind it. She had a feeling it was hard for the God to be malicious if he even tried. Besides, he liked Aurora too much. "It's true, I won."

The Grandmaster's message continued, "It seems that the criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and the glowing lady have stolen him away --"

"Glowing lady?" Aurora repeated with a scoff, "I'm a goddess."

"I'm a God of lightening," Thor corrected to himself. "I hate this man. We need to move."

Aurora bit her lip, observing their surroundings outside the ship, "Where is there to go? We're only safe once we're off this planet and I wouldn't even know how to start. We don't even have a working ship."

Banner looked around at their surroundings, clutching the blanket that clothed him, "Oh no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Thor, I think I'm freaking out."