11 - THE REVENGERS

Moments after their conversation they were able to get moving

Moments after their conversation they were able to get moving. Thor had wrapped a green shawl around his head and shoulders in an attempt to disguise himself but in reality, it was really doing nothing. Aurora found it entertaining how Bruce and Thor bickered, but she was continuously reminding them that they had business to attend to that was more important than making fun of each other.

"Boys, boys, I swear to God," Aurora mumbled as the two started smacking each other. "It's almost like we're supposed to be getting off of this dreadful planet or something. Thor, do we even have a plan?"

Thor nodded as they began walking, "All right, listen, we're gonna go to Asgard and Bruce, you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again."

"That's the plan?" Aurora raised an eyebrow. Thor's response was cut off as they entered onto one of the main city streets and instantly were hit with an odd green powder. Looking around, the Hulk was everywhere. There were puppets, masks, people chanting his name as they ran down the streets. "Oh, this cannot be good."

Thor seemed to have the same thought as he muttered, "Oh, this is bad. Banner? Aurora, where did Banner go?"

"I thought he was with you!" the blonde exclaimed as the two made off down the street, looking for their friend. The streets were impossible to move through and at one point, Aurora almost got lost if Thor hadn't grabbed her hand and yanked her through the crowd to where she needed to be. She brushed herself off as she followed Thor as best she could, keeping an eye out for Bruce. If they lost him in a crowd filled with reminders of his... alter ego, for lack of a better word, there was no knowing what could happen.

"Banner!" Thor exclaimed, his voice booming as it mixed in with the shouts of the crowd. "Banner!"

It was then that Aurora spotted him -- a small dark spot in a crowd of color thanks to the suit he was wearing. "Thor! There he is!"

"Thor, Aurora!" they heard Bruce's voice as Thor spotted him as well. As the man tried to run over to them, he bumped into a rather large creature that proceeded to spit at him. Aurora feared what may go down, but thankfully Thor was able to run behind him and pull him away from the creature. As Thor was about to act, something on the creature's neck glowed an electric blue and the creature was on the floor. Behind him revealed a stern face Aurora wasn't sure she was ever going to see again.

"Hi," Thor muttered, clearly taken aback by seeing the woman.

Aurora, however, had a very different reaction as she exclaimed, "Brunnhilde!"

Surprisingly, the woman's expression shifted into a smile as she grabbed the blonde girl and pulled her into a hug. Thor looked offended at this, but Aurora didn't care. Maybe she had gotten a bit more attached to the Valkyrie than she would have understood, but nonetheless, she was happy to see her again. She thought that final conversation before she jumped out of the window would be the last she would ever hear of her.