Love song

A/N: I wrote a fanfic were Josie sang at the talent show so I decided why not do one with the roles reversed.

Hope and Josie were currently in Hope's room talking, Josie was upset about her run in with Penelope and Hope of course was there for her best friend.

"You'll be okay Josie, I know it hurts right now but I promise it'll get better"

"I, I just don't understand. She said she loves me and then she goes and cheats on me. How could she do that to me?"

"I don't know love, but I promise if she tries anything again I will tear her apart" Hope says with her eyes glowing.

Josie and Penelope broke up 2 months ago after Josie caught her cheating on her. She was doing better, until she saw Penelope and her toy in the library. Penelope looked at Josie and just smirked, not a hint of remorse in her eyes. To make things worse, she kissed the girl knowing Josie was standing there. Josie ran out of the library and immediately went to Hope's room. Hope was her best friend and was really there for her the past few months. She won't admit this, but she thinks her crush on Hope might have returned.

"Thanks Hope, but I don't think my dad would like it if you did that" Josie said while blushing.

'She's always there to protect me, no matter what.' Josie thought

"Probably not, but she deserves it" Hope's eyes still glowing as she speaks.

Josie sees this and puts her hand on Hope's cheek.

"Calm down Hope please. I'm okay, nothing is going to happen to me"

Hope stares into Josie's brown eyes and her face softens.

"You are amazing Jo and Penelope is a complete dumbass for cheating on you. She doesn't know what she's lost. You're perfect"

Josie looks at Hope and knows she means every word.

"Thanks Hope, but I'm not perfect, if I was then why am I never anyone's first choice?"

"Whoever would choose someone else over you, clearly isn't thinking straight. Believe me Jo, you. are. perfect. and I'll tell you that everyday until you start to believe it."

"What did I do you deserve a friend like you?"

"You were you Jo. You didn't judge me by my last name and you got to know me for me. You see the real me."

Josie slides over on the bed and give Hope a huge.

"I should get going. It's almost curfew and the talent show is tomorrow. I don't think I'm gonna perform this year but I still have to help set up."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Jo"

"Bye Hopey"

As she's leaving Josie hears Hope say, "don't call me that" and she chuckles to herself. Every time she calls Hope that Hope tells her not to but she doesn't listen. She knows that Hope secretly likes it, she's just too badass to say it.

Meanwhile, Hope is in her room contemplating a lot of  emotions. She decides to call her aunt Freya to get some advice.

"Hey aunt Freya"

"Hope hi, how's my favorite niece?"

"I'm your only niece"

"Yeah yeah whatever. What's up Hope, I can sense you didn't just call to say hi"

"Umm I need some advice. I really like this person but I don't know how to tell them. I don't want to ruin our friendship if they don't feel the same"