LUNA

August 29, 2017
Seoul Hospital

Jeon Luna was born in the middle of summer storm.

Kim Taehyung's loud scream was heard in the entire hospital as he finally gave birth to his first & only daughter,  the newest addition to the growing family of Jeon.

Jeon  Jungkook who has been waiting outside the delivery room didn't stop moving back and forth as he waited for their pup. It is only when he finally heard his very own daughter's loud cries when he finally froze on his feet.

He feels like his heart stops beating, he cannot hear anything aside from the loud screams of his pup! His eyes widened when he finally takes a whiff of his daughter's scent in the air.

Jungkook's favorite scent in the world is his own mate's scent but the new smell that infiltrates his nostrils is different and yet it makes his heart flutters.

The scent is a combination of beautiful poeny with a fresh note of agrums. The scent also gives him a heart warming aromas of rose & osmanthus. That moment, Jungkook has decided that poenys & roses are now one of his favorite scents too.

"Mr. Jeon, your pup and your mate are now ready to see you." one of the Beta nurses came outside to fetch him after what it seems like forever.

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung's bestfriends, Jimin & Bogum before he went inside and followed the nurse who guides him towards his own family.

Aside from Taehyung's friends,  Jungkook is alone with his mate now since his parents are abroad. 

For rich and powerful family like them, occasions like giving birth isn't really that important. The older Jeon just ordered his assistant to send Taehyung and Jungkook a huge bouquet of flowers & a basket full of fruits when he learned that they're already in the hospital and ready to welcome their pup.

The pure blood alpha tried his best to shake the ugly feeling that slowly creeping in his head upon remembering the nonchalance of his father about his first born.

Jungkook thought that falling in love with Taehyung the first time he saw him was the best moment of his life. He really thought that him, having found his soulmate is already magical. But the moment he laid his eyes on the small pup lying beside Taehyung, he immediately burst into tears again.

"Oh gosh, she is here." Jungkook uttered as he took another step closer to his mate and pup.

"G-guk...you're here." Taehyung managed to utter upon seeing his alpha who's so focus on their little pup.

The alpha heard his mate for the first time after he entered the delivery room and it is only then when he saw Taehyung's very tired state.

"Taehyung! Oh gosh, I was so focus on her that I didn't realize how exhausted you are. You did well, love. You really did well delivering this princess." Jungkook uttered before he leans forward to leave a light peck on Taehyung's forehead.