Haulage

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLO LOVES, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WARM MESSAGES, PRAYERS, LOVE AND SUPPORT! I AM FINALLY BACK IN WRITING THOUGH THIS ONE IS QUITE SHORT.. I HOPE THIS WILL REMIND YOU THAT I'M STILL WRITING THIS FIC! 

ALSO, TO THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR ME IN TWITTER, I'M SORRY BUT I WON'T BE COMING BACK SOON. I HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND THAT I COULD STILL SUPPORT THE BOYS IN MY OWN LITTLE WAY SO LET'S MOVE ON FROM THOSE TWO ACCOUNTS ALREADY. 

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung mated and marked each other years ago only to end up separated because of an ugly and evil heart  of Jungkook's father. So when the pure blood alpha made love with his mate once again after the three years separation, he made sure that he was able to worshipped every inch of Taehyung's body. He made sure that the omega  could feel his longing and not just because of the lust and spirit of heat that surrounds them. He made sure that his omega could feel how he has been waiting for the day that he could finally touch him again. 

The fated mate are still both panting after they both reached their orgasms

The fated mate are still both panting after they both reached their orgasms. Jungkook slowly and carefully pulled out from his mate while Taehyung can't help but moan again when he felt his alpha's thick cock pulling out from him. 

"Nggll G-gukkie." Taehyung whimpers the moment he feels the emptiness of his lower body so the pure blood alpha immediately closes the gap of their lips to reassure his mate that he's not going anywhere. The two shared a long breathtaking kiss before the older finally pulled away. But since Taehyung is still coming down from his heat, he leans closer to the older again. Every part of being with his pure blood alpha mate makes him feel secure and happier than he could ever imagined. He loves how Jungkook is both rough and soft when it comes to love making. The omega continues the lazy kisses with his mate. It makes him feel so warm and loved and so they stayed like that, just slowly moving their lips and tongues together until the cum between them starts to get sticky and a little bit uncomfortable. 

Jungkook knows how Taehyung hates the feeling of drying cum on his flawless skin so he presses another kiss to his omega's lips before he pulls away and gets up to get a clean cloth and warm water from the adjacent bathroom inside their room. He returns to their bed and starts to clean his mate. Taehyung almost melts in contentment, his eyes slowly closing. Jungkook is so careful when he moves the fresh cloth over Taehyung's pliant body, kissing him gently every time he reaches the part with his own love marks.