BOOM BARRIER

Jungkook is having a short chat with his little Luna when his phone starts to ring.

"Someone is calling you after work? I thought you already gave Liz your work phone?" Bogum commented when he saw Jungkook putting down his daughter to answer the call.

The pure blood alpha sighed. It's true that he already gave his phone to his assistant but he has to get another one because he is waiting for Yoongi's update every now and then. But of course, he knows he couldn't tell that to the other alpha so he just smiled at him.

"I forgot to leave it today. Can you please make sure Luna is ready,  I'll take this call. I promise it will be quick." Jungkook said as he walks towards his home office.

Bogum smiled back when he heard the pure blood's soft voice.

"Okay then Jungkookie, I'll make sure Luna is ready." Bo replied with his usual fake smile.

When the pure blood alpha is gone, Bogum turned to Donna who's still quietly watching them.

"What are you still doing? Go grab the scent blocker you idiot!" Bogum snarled at the omega who just rolled her eyes at him.

"Jungkook didn't even say anything about scent blocker. Why would you use it to Luna?" Donna asked but Bogum flashes his red eyes on her.

"You wouldn't want Junseo to pay you a visit, right? Now go grab the scent blocker for little Luna." Bogum gritted his teeth before he forced himself to smile again like nothing happened.

Donna wanted to refuse but she knows better. She has been Luna's nanny ever since she was born and to be honest, she already planned to leave before if its not for the little girl.

Jeon Jungkook is the kindest pure blood alpha she has ever met but his father is the missing twin brother lf Lucifer.  Jeon Junseo is a monster disguised in a human form! She was there when the older Jeon watched his own wife died struggling. She was there when the old man kicked out his own son's mate. She was there when he started to plot his plan in making his own son his puppet just because of his greed!

Donna wanted to leave but she can't because Junseo knows that she knows a lot already and her family would be in danger once she leaves.

So yeah, just the mention of the old man's name and she is already stumbling to get the scent blocker for the poor little girl who knows nothing about the cruelty of the world.

Bogum has already put the scent blocker on Luna when Jungkook appeared in the living room again. The pure alpha looks disappointed and as much as Bogum is dying of curiosity what made Jungkook sad, he  just ignored it. What matters to him is the alpha will finally take him out on a date again. He already called his friends in the press just to make sure they wpuld be spotted. He even gave them the name of the restaurant the moment Jungkook announced where they're going this evening.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows when he noticed that his daughter is wearing an artificial scent. Donna has sprayed a fruity scent on Luna so she won't smell weird.

"Donna, why is my little princess wearing a scent blocker?" Jungkook asked while scooping hia daughter from the floor again.

"Guk, you know how dangerous people are out there. I suggested it to Donna. Please dont get mad at her, we just want the best for baby Luna." Bogum said while touching the pure blood alpha's biceps. He even flashed his annoying sweet smile to convince the father.

Jungkook looks at Donna who is still speechless before he nods at Bogum.

"I guess you're right. No one deserves to take a whiff of my angel. Thanks Bo, you're really taking good care of my princess." Jungkook smiled fondly at the alpha who has always been there for him and Luna.