DUAL CARRIAGEWAY

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Mr. Kim, the boys are here. Shall I send them to you or you'll be down at the recording booth with them?" the receptionist informed the music producer who's busy polishing the song he has prepared for the group of boys who will sing his next batch of songs.

"Send them in May, I'm waiting for them." Taehyung replied before he continues to play on the piano inside his office.

It's only been three months since Taehyung started to work under Vlending, the entertainment agency owned by his friend Park Seojoon and yet here he is having his own studio because of all the blessings he has been receiving ever since he returned in Seoul.

Since Seojoon knows his predicament about his identity and safety, the CEO agreed to register his music under his producer name V. He still doesn't know how it happened but in less than 3 months, the first song he produced made it on top of the chart.

He wrote 'Hold Me Tight' when he was still in Wellington but he only completed it as a song when he joined Vlending.

Seojoon gave the song to their  soloist Lee Hyun and everything just exploded like a dynamite because the song Taehyung produced became a hit song and even used as an OST for a famous K drama.

Now, he is set to produce another set of songs, but this time it's for new group of idols who is set to debut song. He still can't believe that his boss entrusted him a big responsibility so he really is excited to work with Enhypen,  the idols.

Taehyung is still in his deep thoughts when a knock startled him.

"Good morning, V PDnim." the boy whom he recognized as the leader of the group greeted him with a polite bow followed by his 6 other members.

"Jay isn't it?"

"Yes PDnim." Jay also introduced his co members to him. He even flinched a little when the leader of the group introduced their main singer, Lee Heeseung. The younger boy's doe eyes remind him of someone he's trying not to think about.

Taehyung shoved the thoughts away when he feels like the boys are suddenly weirded out of his silence.

"I'm so looking forward to meet you guys. I've heard a lot about your group. I hope we could produce songs that will make you on top of the chart too." Taehyung gave the 7 boys encouraging smiles before he lead them to the recording booth.