RAMP METER

It's been a week since Jungkook and Yoongi found Kim Taehyung in Daegu. It's been 7 long days that they traced where the male omega lives and what is he up to because Jungkook is determined to bring his mate back to him and his pup's life.

He still wants answers. He still want to prove that everyone else is wrong assuming that Taehyung left them for another alpha so he's doing everything in his power to locate his ex husband, discreetly.  He doesn't want his own father to know that he's been searching for Luna's papa because he doesn't want to put Taehyung into trouble if he is right about one thing.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi suddenly barged in to his office with a Manila envelope in his hand.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"We've finally found him and you wouldn't believe it." Yoongi said while settling on the leather couch inside the Assemblyman's office.

The older alpha opened the envelope and slowly takes out the documents and photographs that are obviously taken discreetly because most of them are zoomed in and in bad angle.

"Vlending Entertainment Inc. Why would Taehyung---oh! Fxck!" Jungkook suddenly cussed out when he realized something.

Of course, the male omega is working in that agency because it was his life long dream. Vlending is one of the Biggest Entertainment agency in Seoul and now that he's thinking about it, the pure blood can't help but think lf something that makes his wolf growls.

"Park Seojoon was Do Jihan's classmates in SNU back in the days. We also found out that Do's personal assistant Choi Minho is cousin of Seojoon's mate. I guess it's not a coincidence that Taehyung is working on the company that is very capabale to hide him for years Guk. I'm sorry." Yoongi is so disappointed with all the information they gathered because it only lead them to one thing.

Taehyung looks like he really ran off with Jihan to pursue his dream, to be a musician. But still, the alpha is doubtful with the whole thing because there's one thing that's not clicking.

"He left us to make music? But hyung, why would he keep on hiding if this is all he wants? He doesn't even have a name as producer! I don't understand." Jungkook feels like a little lost about everything because Yoongi might be right. Taehyung, his ex husband might have really left them because of this.

Now that Jungkook is trying to decipher the bigger picture, the possibility that Taehyung really chose to break their family to be with Jihan so he could continue to pursue his dream too.

"But what about the mark?" Jungkook didn't even know that he already said that out loud.

Yoongi turned to his cousin and saw how stress Jungkook is about the whole thing.

"Guk, I'm sure we're missing something here. Just give me more time and we'll figure this out. Remember, you have a gala to attend tonight and you promised Luna that you'll bring her with you this time." Yoongi said, trying to divert Jungkook's mind from Taehyung at least for a while.

Jungkook sighed.  He hates it whenever he feels like he can't do anything about something he really wants but he knows his cousin is right. He needs to pull himself together more than ever if he wants to keep is family safe.

"Thank you hyung. Geez, don't know what I'll do without you." the pure blood alpha forces himself to smile to his cousin to convince him that he still get his shit together even when the truth is, he's already breaking piece by piece everytime they get information about his mate.

The truth is, he is very eager to get Taehyung back and that he's willing to offer everything that he has just to have him back to his Luna's life but he's also so scared because he feels like the closer he gets to the male omega, the closer he'll know the truth about what happened three years ago. And he might not admit it loudly, but Jungkook is so scared to know that truth knowing that it will change everything in his life again whether Taehyung really was forced to leave or if his mate really juat wanted to get rid of him.