K's NOTE II

Dear TYR Readers, 

Hello everyone! I know you are all disappointed to see my note instead of a real update of TYR. So to those who will continue to read this, please pardon my own version of KDrama! 

I just want to thank you all for the warm and solid support you've been giving me ever since I have started writing this fic. To be honest, I really didn't plan this to be angsty nor this dramatic. I just want to have an ex husband taekook au that will learn to find their way back to each other's arms. But of course, the MOON in me didn't let me just write a simple plot because this fic slowly turned into another monster fic for me. I accidentally created  a backstory that gave us the KIM, DO and JEON family drama. 

Anyway, my point is...THANK YOU for staying and reading this fic even when I felt like I was just dragging the story already. THANK YOU for encouraging me to write on my own pace even if I know that you are all very eager for updates. Gosh, I wouldn't stop bragging about how blessed and lucky I am to have readers as wonderful as you! I love reading you screaming at each other but still very respectful to each other. I love seeing you all cry and laugh in every chapter of this fic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Also, thank you so much or trusting me about the plot twists in the story! THANK YOU for letting me have my safe space here. THANK YOU for making sure that I have always my own spot in my own Alternate Universe. THANK YOU so much loves! 

Anyway, this is just me removing some of my anxiety because I am so nervous writing the  final chapter of this fic. I wanna go live in IG but I was ugly sobbing for saying goodbye to TAEGUKMOM so I have decided to write a letter here since a lot of you are also my moots in twitter. 

Alright, I'm blabbering too much already! Let's write the final chapter of this fic! 

I love you all so much. 

Love,

k