Misunderstanding

Professor Lin Jing was about to start his class. Zhao came in front of his classroom at the rocket speed, then stopped his legs abruptly.

"Lao Lin... teacher Lin... I need your help." Zhao caught his breath.

"I am in the middle of my class."

"Sorry students to interrupt your study. I need only two minutes" Zhao entered the classroom and drag Lin Jing out.

"Don't you have class?"

"I changed with Da Qing."

"What about all this? Did you really propose Hong yesterday?"

"Yes. Do you know Hong?"

"She was my student. Do you know, she is married?"

"I know. Stop talking. Give me your bike key."

"Why? What about your bike?"

"It's faced some problem. I don't have time to repair it. Give me the key. Please... Lao ge..."

What could Lin Jing do with this handsome brat? He gave him the key. Lin Jing let go of a long sigh. He reentered the classroom. Drew a triangular shape on the board and start with a serious face.

"There is a triangle called love triangle. Each angle represents one person. The first angle represents a snake lady who is the wife of the son of a mafia leader, the second one represent a well-known businessman who actually the young master of a mafia group, third and last one represent a promising Playboy. Do anyone know what is the situation called?"

No student made any sound the situation.

"The situation itself called... 'dangerous'. Never get into this triangle. Now open chapter number 4. 'Data Transmission Protocol'"

______________________________

Zhao speeded up the bike to the northern gate. Zhu was walking slowly and cheerfully through the roadside and was enjoying the beautiful show of light and shadow caused by the sunshine. Zhu slowed the speed and shouted "I love you."

"I always love you."

"I was a jerk."

"Wanna go for a long drive..."

"Lunch..."

"Shopping..."

"Hundred pairs of shoes..."

Zhao acted like the filthy eve teaser.

"What type of bike is it? You and your bike the perfect match. Both look like hooligans... I will not go with you and stop trying to bribe me" Zhu opened that car door and hop in.

'Why the heart of the women is so complicated?' Zhao though in his mind.

__________________

"What is the situation?"

"Professor Zhao seems totally head over heel for that girl."

"Is this that girl, whom he proposed that day?"

"Yes. I think they were ex-lovers."

"They look good together."

"I never saw professor Zhao with any girl."

"I think his the loyal type."

"Loyal to the girl who broke up with him, how romantic!"

"What romantic? Professor Zhao flirts a lot."