Sorrow

Shen was walking in the road all alone. Even when the echo dispersed the aftershock dwelled. Now he knew why our memory got washed in the holy river before reincarnated, otherwise human won't carry this huge sorrow. He gave up on his love. Aren't love means sacrificing?

It feels like falling, it feels like rain.

Like losing my balance again and again.

The night was getting darker, moon and stars hide behind the gloomy black cloud. The flowing wind gave chill and fear. Lightening was seen far in the sky. It was going to be a long night.

It once was so easy; breathe in, breathe out.

But at the foot of this mountain, i only see clouds.

Shen back to his apartment at late hour. No, the living room wasn't a dark or gloomy. It was fearsome. There were scattered pieces of glass laying all over the floor. Empty alcohol bottles, and the bloodied hand of Zhao.

I feel out of focus, or at least indisposed.

As this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.

Shen cleaned the floor.

"Yunlan! What are you doing?"

"Dating"

"Yunlan!!!"

"What?"

"Why have you been drinking all of a sudden?"

"What is your problem?"

"I... I..."

"Never mind"

Each brave step forward, i take three steps behind.

It's mind over matter - matter over mind.

Shen came with the first aid box. He extended his hand and grab Zhao's one. Zhao jerked his hand away.

"Why do you even care?"

"Your hand..."

"It's more pain here." Zhao pointed his heart.

Slowly, then all at once.

A single loose thread and it all comes undone.

"Everything will be all right." Shen wanted to give him hope.

"Nothing is right here. I rejected twice... twice... I am such a filthy human. No one is ready to love me."

"Yunlan"

"Yes, professor Shen!"

"Allow me to treat your wound. Place..."

"Come near me. I dare you."

"I... You... Don't drink... Do... Don't smoke... It's bad for your health."

'Fuck, Wei ge saw me smoke, saw Zhu and me. Damn it.' Zhao cursed."I will not. I promise. Today... Just for today. Today is a cheat day. I need to get drunk, forget all my sorrow."

Where there is light, a shadow appears.

The cause and effect when life interferes.

Zhao got drunk and sleep in an unconscious stage. Shen treated his hand. He clean it and do the bandage.

"I love you... I love you... believe me... only you... don't go..."Zhao murmurs in his sleep.