Misery

After a 20 minute ride they reached the outside of the town. Zhao stopped the bike at the empty road side.

"You bastard. You dare to smoke! Who do you think you are?"

"Whatever"

"I should have let you die on Jun's hand."

"Can you bear that?"

"One day you will die in my hand."

"Before that, just say you love me."

"You bastard..."

"Wanna smoke?"

"No"

"Come on! Baby..." Zhao set on the grass.

"Don't call me baby."

"Why? What? Ooops... Is it special for Young Master Gu?"

"......" Zhu gave the serpent like look.

"Sweet, sugar, cupcake..."

"How long have you been not got beaten in my hand?"

"A loooong time, old lady."

Zhao earned a kick. Zhu sat beside him. Nature is greener here.

"Light up the cigarette."

Zhao grin. He lit up the cigarette. Inhale it and passed it to Zhu. "Mummy, what are you doing?"

"Shut up, you moron." Zhu pause. "You better not a smoke."

"I don't. It's only... today is a cheat day."

"Cheat day!?"

"Hmm" Zhu subconsciously lane on the shoulder of Zhao.

"Princess..."

"Hmm..."

The cigarette lazily hanged in between the fingers of Zhao's hand. No one gave it any attention.

"How are you?"

"Fine"

Zhao took the necklace out of his pocket and put her on the necklace.

"I am sorry, princess. I mean it. I was a coward. Please forgive me... Be my princess, once more... Please."

"When I was in the O.T. I was afraid. The white ceiling was, made me uncomfortable. Ann faced some complications. Jun had to go with her. I was all alone. I wish you guys were with me. My mind screamed for your hands, your comfort, you weren't there. I was alone. Do you think, this necklace can buy your forgiveness?"

Entering the city, Zhu told Zhao stop.

"Drop me here."

"I..."

Zhu took off the necklace and returned it to Zhao.

"Try to bribe me again...i..."

"Give me a kiss."

"Hmm???"

"Kiss me"

Zhu gave a peek on his cheek.

"You kissed me." Zhao gave the brightest smile.

"Today is a cheat day."

"Wait for me. Someday I will bribe you princess..."

All the day Shen felt pressure on his heart. Why this only happened to him. He was spacing out all the time. Doing so many silly mistakes. His students even noticed his mistakes. He absent one of his classes without any solid cause. He never knew that love is so painful. But it's ok. For Zhao, he could endure any pain, even if it cost his own life.He would help Zhao to grab his happiness. He would love all the things was loved by Zhao. Well-being of Zhao was the only entity mattered to Shen. Loving someone is so painful. Not all people are lucky enough to be returned their feelings. He would not cry... Never. He didn't know when tears escaped from his eyes.