Lust

Shen felt like a slut... a whore. He... he didn't want to... Shen took control over his body. He made it stoped reacting. Zhao untie Shen trouser lace, pull the trouser a little, his long fingers trace through his v line. Shen always hid his perfect body among the multiple layer of fabric. Zhao found no reaction from Shen. Shen always denied the fact that he wants Zhao. But the body of Shen encouraged Zhao to go further. Now... Now his body told him to stop. Zhao might turn into a beast, an animal, but he definitely not a rapist. Zhao retrieved. He couldn't continue it... Zhao got up from the bed and ready to go back to his room. Shen quickly hold his wrist.

"Don't go."

"You don't want it. I am not a rapist, Xiao Wei."

"Please don't go."

"You don't reply my touch. My aim is to love you, make love with you."

"Yunlan"

"Ge"

Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive

Finally, Shen lost control and flipped Zhao and made him sit on the bedside table. The table was so small only contained a table lamp on it. Zhao was a grown up man. So the fancy table lamp jumped over to make space for Zhao. Shen was forcefully eating and devouring Zhao's lips as if these were only two piece of meat. He has been hungry for these blackish red lips for so long. Shen was like a hungry beast escape from the depth of hell, eating, sucking and exploring inside of the mouth of Zhao. Zhao reply happily. He used his fingers to grab Shen's slightly long hair and started to pull it roughly. Zhao was out of breath.

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles

"Wei ge!"

"Stop calling me ge. I'm not a gentleman."

"I don't want a gentle one."

Shen took Zhao to the bed. All the shirt buttons were undone. After taking off his shirt Shen hover over Zhao and place himself between Zhao's lags and return to attack Zhao's mouth. Zhao started to experience the irony taste of blood in their saliva, seem it's coming from his own swollen lips. Zhao was surprised at the aggressive and rude behavior of Shen.

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you,
You're like a drug that's killing me

"Ahh..." A small, painful moan escape from Zhao's mouth.

Shen pause. He came back to his senses. What have he been done. Blood Still coming from Zhao's lip.

"I... I am sorry... Yunlan."

"Don't stop... Please ge... Keep doing whatever you are... doing...."

Zhao took off his T-shirt and charge Shen's lips with double force. Shen didn't reply it roughly yet passionately. He kissed Zhao, his adams apple. His jawline, his bare chest, these erected nipples. Each and every kiss that was given, contain love and tenderness. They say sorry on behalf of Shen.

"Don't suppress your urge. Let me see your true self."

So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever stuck
So you can do what you wanna do

Shen took off Zhao's trouser and let out his own. Shen took Zhao's hard member in his mouth. Zhao reached on the cloud nine.

"I love you, ge. Ahh... It's coming... Ahh..."

As shameless as Zhao always.

"You are so beautiful ge!"

"Stop calling me 'ge'..."

"Ge... gege... My sexy ge."

"I don't have lubricant."

"In my room"

Shen guide Zhao to his room. Two naked bodies bumping through different wall. Shen earns a cut on his hand. Zhao earns small bruises on his back. Their lips didn't leave each other. They reach on Zhao's bed. Shen applied some lube and hurriedly opened his legs, gently pushed his own hard member. Zhao felt a sharp pain despite the huge amount of lube applied. This was his first time. Shen focused on Zhao's face. Tears running from those foxfire eyes. Shen couldn't continue it so he stops in his place. Zhao got this point.

"Don't stop. I want this." Zhao wanted to encourage Shen.

"It's hurting you."

"Ge, do it. Be yourself."

Shen pushed further and further inside Zhao.

"Ah Lan... I love you..."

"Ah...uh...love me... Ahhh... Love me more..."

A/N: I felt shy, afraid, angry. Shy of what I have written. Can anyone give me a place to hide my face? Afraid of what the readers thought about Zhao and Shen's intimate moment. How many people want to kill me? Angry because I cannot express their deep feelings throughout my writing. Crying... crying...

The next morning when Zhao open his eyes, he found Shen sitting next to the bed.

"Good morning, Wei ge."

Shen adjust his glasses nervously. "Morning"

"Ahh..." Zhao felt sore all over his body. Shen was too rough. He was the devil in disguise. "Can you give me some pain killer?"

"I am sorry." This was all Shen managed to say.

"Shen Wei, Ahh... Shen Wei. What have you done? What if she knows about us? How am I supposed to face her with these love bites all over my neck?"

"I... I... I prepare the hot water, take a bath."

Ding dong...

It took a little time for the room to return to its previous state.

'Ding Dong' the doorbell sounded like a curse.

Shen opened the door. It was Hong with a cute baby girl and a huge luggage. Shen suddenly forgot about the simple manners and generosity.

"Is Lanlan there?"

"Yes, please come."

"Thank you."

"Who is this beautiful one?" Xiao Ann asked to be all innocent.

Zhu frown to her daughter. "Already start flirting. This is an uncle."

"Papa, I want to play with you." Xiao Ann went near Shen and hold his hand.

Why did she need to call him 'papa'? Zhu felt pathetic. "Where is Lanlan?" Zhu asked, looking around.

"He... He is in the bathroom." Shen didn't know how to respond.

"Which one is his room?"

"That's one." Shen pointed the direction.

Zhu entered the room. As she expect a messy room with lots of clothes here and there, papers everywhere, some open books on the bed, some color pen besides the pillow and lots of pen marks in the bed sheet and blanket. So she astonished to see the current condition of the room. There wasn't the least amount of dust anywhere. Clothes, books, papers, and pens were there where they belong to. A clean and ironed bed sheet, cover the bed with the matching pillow. And obviously the pen marks were missing. The sweet smell of room freshener was very calming. The sound of water coming behind the bathroom door gave a familiar feeling. Zhu went back fifteen years. That was such a cute moment for them. All the sour and sweet memories came to her mind. She smiles at her own. Shen observed her every movement. How easily she entered Yunlan's room. She didn't need permission. It seems that room was waiting for her. It is the logical thing to enter Yunlan's room without his permission. Otherwise, couldn't happen. This was the only possible action. How she inhales the air full of Yunlan. How she touches the edge of the bed, the reading table, the bookcase. It seems they knew her.

'The baby... Is this their baby...?'