Memories

We built this house On memories
Take my picture now
...................................

.........................

..................................

Promise me a place
In your house of memories

Zhao Xinchi and Zhao Zhan was sibling. So Yunlan and Hong were actually cousins. But their actual relation was way more than that. They lived together in a small city situated at the foot of mount Kunlun. They grew up in a very open minded and laid back environment. When they were young the enjoyed condition less love for each other. They didn't share the same womb or sperm. Still, they were like siblings. Their families were neighbors, but most of the time they end up at the same room. They love to share the same bed, same blanket, same reading table, even sometimes same plate for eating. Yunlan's mother treated Hong as her own daughter. Yunlan was treated as a son of Zhu family. When they reached their puberty, their parents try to separate them. As for two opposite gender their closeness was dangerous. They challenge their theory. They continued to share the same bed, same blanket, not always but occasionally. Yunlan never gave up on eating form Hong's bowl. They become the buddy, guys of the same thought. They began to share each other's secret, didn't matter how awkward it was.

No topic remained off topic between them. When Yunlan started smoking Hong started it too, Yunlan could not help but to stop his bad habit. They became each other's partner in crime. Hong was the princess and Yunlan was her knight. Yunlan new everything about Hong, her like or dislike. Hong knew about every crime Yunlan did. They were soul mates, obviously not in a romantic way. They were each other's blessing.

When Hong married, Zhao felt jealous. Jealousy hasn't only happened between lovers, sometimes it happened between siblings. Such a grave decision and Hong take it without Yunlan's concern. Hong knew whatever the situation Yunlan must support her. If there wasn't anybody, Yunlan would stand by her side. When the anticipated support hasn't come from Yunlan, Hong felt betrayed. Their ego built a thick wall in between their unconditional love.

They loved each other. The love, the bond they share is too strong. This love that siblings bear for each other was always as strong as Mount Kunlun. Though they do not acknowledge their love for another party, the bond remained as powerful as it was after this long battle of ego.

Shen thought that the little girl was the prove of the love Yunlan gave to Hong. And he had no right to steal a father of a child, taking the father of her child from a woman.

"Papa" The loud innocent scream intersected his nightmare with eyes open.

"I'm not your papa. Papa is there. Wait a bit..."

"You are my papa."

"Where is mummy?" Shen said to divert her attention.

"Xiao Ann will play with papa."

The exact little version of Yunlan.

"You shameless pervert. Why do you come shirtless?"

"Aaa..." Zhao got startled on her sudden scream.

"Why did you come without permission? Who has permitted you to get here? Get out now."

"I saw you shirtless thousands of times. Stop acting this shy game." Zhu murmured while getting out from the room.

When Yunlan came to the living room a little fairy hugged him. She literally couldn't hug him, her head barely crossed the height of his knee.

"Mama, mama... tell papa to play with Xiao Ann. Papa isn't playing with me..."

"Papa?" Zhao got confused.

Zhu directed Shen with her finger.

"Wei ge, can you please play with her? I think she really found of you."

Xiao Ann returned to Shen.

"Even my daughter know you are the bottom."

"Who told you that?" Zhao replied angrily. His anger confirmed it.

"It's written here... here... here..." Hong pointed his eyes, nose, and lips. "Everywhere. Those red bite marks on your shoulder telling me what have been happening before my entry. The long romantic story behind bathing this unusual time." Hong had no intention to stop.

Zhao blushed. But he was Zhao Yunlan after all. He had not born to be teased. He advanced two step to Hong. "The mark on your neck represent how capable young master Gu is!"

"Don't look at my neck... You pervert..." Hong tried to hide her neck. Then the huge luggage came to his notice. So his princess forgave him and came back to him. He was so happy. He hugged Hong dearly and declared his love for her out loud. "I love you, princess."

What could she do with this brat? "I came to get my engagement ring." With her eyes she stabbed the dagger to Zhao.

Engagement ring? It's true that he bought a ring. But no one knows that. He didn't tell others. Only he and Shen knew that. When he proposed Shen, Shen thought it was for her. But how did princess get this piece of information? Zhao grabbed her wrist and dragged her into his room. Yunlan pushed the door close with a dull thud. The sound of door closing made an invisible punch mark on the face of Shen.

"How?"

"What?"

"First answer my question?"

"Ladies first." After all, it's Yunlan.

"What's your relation with him."

"What do you think?"

"I want an answer."

"Tobe boyfriend."

Zhu wanted more details. She looked intensely to Yunlan.

"I love him and he thinks I love you."

"That's good! Tell the world that you love me."

"I love you, princess."

Zhu just took her face in another direction. She didn't want to look at his eyes.

Zhao confirmed "Should I say it louder?"

"You should have considered your boyfriend's thoughts. Make it clear."

"Wait."When Yunlan planted a kiss on her cheek, she was feeling a familiar artifact hugged her neck. She stood before the mirror for conformations.

"You can't do it. It's for your wife."

"And why not?"

"It's your mom's."

"It's our family heirloom. OUR!!!" Zhao put pressure on the word our.

Zhu didn't know what to say.

"It was granny's. And aunty should be the rightful owner. Now it's yours."

"It belongs to your wife."

"My wife never wear that. You know my preference. I have no intention to make him cosplay as a woman."