Understanding

Could this be out of line?
To say you're the only one breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
Keep me hanging on so contagiously...

"It belongs to your wife. He is so beautiful. If he really wears some woman clothing, he will look beautiful."

"Don't dare to look at my thing."

"He will be my brother-in-law."

Both chuckled.

"So princess, do you love me? He asked like the very past. Zhu gave the sweetest smile."Then show it!" Yunlan looked at her with open arms and a bright full smile.

Zhu couldn't resist the invitation of love that she miss through the years. She went for it. Hugged her Lanlan and placed her head on his chest. The smell of after shave and Lanlan gave her the warmth, the warmth of family and friends, love and joy.

The door opened slowly. Reveling an overly happy Hong is hugging Yunlan and a very bright Yunlan press her head in his chest happily. When she looked around a beautiful blue necklace was shining in her neck. May be the ring on her finger! Last night was an absolute lie.

The door close slowly. "Shit" They cursed at the same time.

"Go, get him." Zhu yelled.

"Yes"

"Now"

"Ge" Zhao paused and shake his head in left to right as a negative sign. "Xiao Wei, I love you. I, really... really love you. Will you..."

What is all this? Shen grabbed the kitchen counter. "Yunlan what are you doing?"

Zhu Hong stood behind Yunlan with her arms fold on her chest.

"Xiao Wei, be my boyfriend."

"You should be more romantic." Zhu advised.

"I am more romantic than your young master Gu."

"Jun is the most romantic person."

Shen was listening to their bickering.

"You are the reason he doesn't accept me."

"If you don't introduce your sister to your boyfriend, it will eventually be happening."

Zhao never told Shen about his sister and Shen never asked him about his family. But someone mentioned before Zhao was the only child in his family.

"Professor Shen Wei, don't hang him more. He will fly." Zhu now shines as a goddess. "Accept him. I know you love him."

"How do you know, Princess?" Being with Hong Zhao couldn't maintain his seriousness more than one sentence.

"Yes" a very low whisper was heard.

Shen was embraced. Zhao grinned happily. Zhu made a frustrating sound.

"Now you can kiss the groom."

Seems like Zhao have been waiting for this moment for so long. He gave Shen a quick kiss. "Yes... yes... mama loves papa." Xiao Ann declared with clapping. Zhu smiled, she really had better now.

Shen was cutting vegetables for the dinner. The sound of Laughter was heard from his own room. What Zhao told was in mystery. But the reply of Xiao Ann was clearly heard from here. "No you are my mama." With that a synchronize of womanly laughter echoed. It might call the sound of home. Shen had no idea. He was an orphan always dreamt about a home fill with joy.

"Lanlan is failed to bribe Xiao Ann."

"They are the perfect pair."

"What should I call professor Shen? Brother in law or a plain 'Shen Wei' without any cheese?"

Shen can't reply. He never talked to a girl so intimately. The women in his life were the motherly figure in the orphan whom was called as 'Moni'( he had no idea why they called her as that, was that her name or a meaningless part of her name?) his classmates, colleagues and students. Shen never had any close friends. So a female friend is out of the question. Shen sense awkward in this attachment.

"I don't know what you're going through. But I can't perished, what you have done. Love certainly means sacrifice. To grab your love, fight for your loved one, for making him happy. But let the loved one go! That's not sacrifice, that's suicide. Even if I exclaim him how do you let him go so easily? Professor you may be older than me. I shouldn't advise you, should I? Sometimes you need to fight for your own happiness." Zhu turned down the water tap and then she realized she was louder than needed.

"Sorry, I may cross the line."

Though she said sorry, she actually didn't regret it a bit. For her Lanlan she could cross any boundary, if needed. She really like this taciturn, silent, calm person for her brother. That evening when Shen talked to her, she saw the love in these sad eyes. These sad eyes have the potentiality to tame that shameless child and take care of him. And as a very jealous heart, she felt relaxed. Other than her no women would get near Yunlan. She remains the only girl in the family, at least in her generation. In the end, she would remain the princess. She would be the only woman whom Yunlan had made a cup of coffee, whose hair Yunlan try to tie with colored clip. Maybe women have the hopes of being the one and only one.

"Be ready, your marriage will not be an easy one."Shen looked at her."You have to face your in-laws. Especially his mother. I guarantee it will be a tough journey. It's not, they are bad people, but you know when people get old they were being afraid to accept new things. They are the stubborn people."

"They have their expectation form Yunlan."

"Never let go his hand." Zhu gulped the water and put the class on the kitchen counter. She added with an annoying face. "I think we have some problem with our DNA. By the way, who have you in your family?"

The question Shen certainly hate. When he told people that he was an orphan, most of the people make a bizarre sound. They pitied him, but he didn't want their pity. Some even look at him at him as he is the bastard. A monster that his parents don't want him or abandon him. Yet it was a question he can't ignore. So he let it out.

"I... I am an orphan."