Pain

How did I get here with you, I'll never know?
I never meant to let it get so, personal
And after all I tried to do, to stay away from loving you
I'm broken hearted I can't let you know
And I won't let it show

Both of them were laid on the bed under the different blanket. Two grown men could not share the same blanket. Shen maintained the exact amount of distance between them that should be maintained between two individuals. Yunlan was speechless.

"Gege, I feel cold."

"It's not that cold today. Do you need extra blanket? Are you fleeing sick?"

"Am i your enemy?"

"......"

"Am I stink?"

"......."

"It's unfair to use two blankets at the same bed. Come near me. Hug me. I feel cold."

Shen gave in. He came near him. Yunlan already freed him from his blanket and let it fall on the ground. He managed to go under the same blanket with Shen. Was he really do it? How many times he dreamt this dream, sharing the same blanket with Wei. Shen hug Zhao from his back. It was always Zhao, who managed to hug Shen. But it never lasted long, every time it was as quick as a thunder strike. Shen never had the time to smell Zhao. He didn't wear any collagen today. Instead the scent was a mixture of some fabric detergent and shaving cream fresh and clean like the autumn wind washed Crisp by the cold rain. Shen filled his lungs with the sweet smell. He wanted to preserve this scent.He didn't want this moment to end.

"Back then her hair was too long. And it always ended up on my face. I had to tie her hair. Your hair is growing long. Do you want to make it longer? It's time you go for a haircut."

A thunder bolt happened. Shen trembled in that a little. Zhao turned around. Now they can see each other's face. The closeness was dangerous. They could feel each other's breath.

"Do you know, how beautiful you are?"

Shen blinked twice "you should rest, Yunlan!"

Yunlan hand started to caress Shen's face.

"You are so beautiful."

"Try to sleep!"

The long fingers of Yunlan traced Shen's bottom lip. It was so soft. Yunlan wanted to kiss them. Why was Yunlan behaving weird? He loved Zhu Hong. He wanted her. He called Shen 'Gege'. Now what was he trying to do? Shen set up on the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Washroom"

"Later. Now I am going to kiss you."

Shen felt miserable. "Yunlan you love someone. You should honest to her."

"I am not in a relationship. I don't promise anything to anyone. Why can't I get what I Desire? There are no excuses not to kiss you."

"I am your colleague."

"Colleagues can kiss."

"I am a man."

"I don't care." Zhao caged Shen in between the headboard and him.

"I am going to taste those lips. If you don't want it happened then put your hands together, place it on my chest and pushed me a little. Just a little. I don't tie your hands. It won't hurt me."

Zhao advanced forward, slowly... Gave Shen enough space to react. Where can Shen run? He can't call for help because he can't escape from this sin at all. Those sinful lips press on his lips. First, it was a slow, passionate kiss full of love, but later it turned to a hot, sloppy kiss full of lust. Shen should be escaped, he should not give in. But his body was now out of his control. His own body betrayed him. Shen wanted to push Zhao, stop him, break free of his grip. Zhao didn't tie him. Zhao didn't waste any extra amount of effort to hold him in place. But why was it that hard to escape.

Zhao devoured Shen's mouth, sallow the lips. When he felt satisfied, he sleeps in Shen's lap like a child in his mother's lap. A very calm, happy, Victorious smile stick in his face.

Did it happen when we first kissed?
Cause it's hurting me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I should've never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Can't figure out how you stole my heart.

The confusing morning came with bright sun and lots of cotton candy like white clouds. It's hard to think about the last stormy night. There wasn't any trace of last night's rain in nature. Only there was some mud on the side of the road like the bed of Shen, there was no Yunlan. Shen thought by any chance, by mistake, fast thing he would see in the morning was the face of Yunlan. But it was Yunlan, how could his Yunlan made mistake. His Yunlan! No, not his. It was only an illusion. Yunlan was excited. He had a mission. He need to work hard.

Some random people chatting. They didn't seem like students. If it was another day Shen didn't give any attention... One of them caught his attention. It was Zhu Hong. He needed to talk to her. Yunlan's colleague should know her. He headed to Professor Lin Jing to collect her number. While Shen was collecting the number, he saw Zhao. Was that really Zhao? His outfit was way too much for a professor. Those t-shirt, torn and faded jacket. And, and...

"I have a very bad feeling." Da Qing murmured.

"You should get ready for a funeral." Lin Jing suggested Da Qing.

"Whose?" Da Qing shocked.

"Zhao's!!!" Da Qing shocked more.

Zhao stood beside Zhu yet she didn't give him any attention. Zhao lit up the cigarette and fill his lunch with the toxic smoke.

"Zhao did smoke!!!" Lin Jing turned his eyes as big as goddess Durga.

"Since when have Zhao been smoking?" Da Qing just shocked. So many information he couldn't consume in such a short period of time.

"Professor Shen do you know your roommate smoke?" Lin Jing asked for confirmation.

Shen shacked his head to right and left as a no. He... He actually didn't know anything about Zhao. This Zhao was totally alien to him.

Yunlan inhale the deadly substance, roughly thrown the smoke in the face of Zhu. A gun pointed towards Zhao. A hard slap land on his face. From their distance they didn't hear the sound of slap, but they could feel it besides their ear.

"Ouch, that's hurt." Da Qing placed his palm on his own cheek.

"This is inappropriate." Lin Jing felt bad for Zhao. "He is gonna lost his job."

'Yunlan please don't do that. Don't do it to her. Don't be a bastard.' Shen scream on his mind.

If it wasn't Zhao, Gu Le Jun never hesitate to pull the trigger. He didn't care about the place or time. But he knew how important Zhao to Zhu. How much Zhu love Zhao. How much she cared about him. If it wasn't Zhao, it would be a corpse with a long gone soul.

Zhu grabbed the collar of Zhao. Pulled him toward her. "Let's go."

Zhao gave her a questioning look.

"Let's get out of here." She repeat.

Shen witnessed the body language of Zhao. Observed the action of Zhu Hong. Zhao didn't feel fear to face a cold gun for her, for his love. The action of Zhao was indeed inappropriate, filthy and illegal yet Shen knew he did it only to get her attention. And...he got it. She might slap him, but that also giving attention. She defended him.She went with Zhao. How she hop on his bike with determination. Sat behind Zhao like the cheese in the burger. Wrapped her arms around Zhao.

Last night was a mistake. That was a momentum, or... or an accident. When sun shine,it's clear the fog and make the weather clean. Zhao was belonged to her, she is the sun of Zhao's life. Shen was merely darkness, he couldn't stay long in his life, he don't have any right.