1.0 Nico x reader x leo

The only thing worse than being sick is having coronavirus. That's the worse part. No, you got stuck quarantining with Leo Valdez and Nico di Angelo. The two were at each other's neck!

The three of you left camp to go grocery shopping one day. Leo and Nico both wanted to prove that their food (Mexican vs Italian). This was before news of Covid spread to Camp Half-Blood. Two days later, the three of you had a fever. The Apollo kids suggested that you distance yourselves from others, thinking you all were showing signs of the flu. However, a little later, you had loss your sense of smell. Nico and Leo both loss their ability to taste. 

By this time, Chiron knew about Ms Rona. He forced you all into the Hades cabin until you go better. That meant fourteen days with your two polar opposite friends. 

"What are the odds that we would get corona at the grocery store?" Nico grumbled as he coughed to himself.

Leo, wasted no time joking about your predicament. "Well, considering we are all underage, it isn't very likely for us to successfully sneak out a case of Corona beer."

"Valdez, I swear if you make that joke one more time-"

Leo interrupted the son of the underworld. "We should've gotten Budweiser or something. It has less side effects."

You folded the covers to Nico's bed over your head. How have you survived three days with them? Nico groaned and threw a bottle of water at the son of Hephaestus. "I'm sick of it! Chiron can't actually expect us to live with this guy and not kill him before our fourteen days are up!"

Leo wrapped an arm around Nico's shoulder, much to the latter's dismay. "My friend, we are all technically sick. I would like to point out that it's your fault we are in this situation in the first place. You were the one who said enchiladas were gross."

Di Angelo pushed the scrawny boy away from him in a coughing fit. "Hades, just take me now. Eternal father-son time is better than this."

You kicked Nico off of the bed. "Stop being Oscar the Grouch. The better you two get along, the faster this will all pass. Now, I'm trying to take a nap." You shushed them.

An hour later, your sleep was interrupted by the two boys arguing again. Nico chased Leo around the room, screaming what you guessed were profanities in Italian. You fell out of the bed. Upon hearing the loud thump, they stopped in their tracks. They both cracked a smile. However, it wasn't long before Nico sniffed and frowned again in anger.

"What the Hera are you yelling about now?" You stand up and cross your arms.

"Do you not smell it?" Nico grumbles. "I'm gonna kill whoever brought you refried beans for lunch!"

You sniffed the air. That's when you remembered your smell was gone. It was probably for the best. Nico's reaction said it all. "Thank the gods I can't smell it. Leo's gas smells like death. No pun intended, Nico."

Leo fanned the air. "I couldn't help it. Nico was in the bathroom and it's not like I could just walk outside to toot-toot. Just give me a candle or something."

You must've still been tired because "toot-toot" was humorous to you for some reason. Leo snatched a vanilla scented candle from Nico and used his finger to light the wick. 

~~~~~

The next day, there was less drama between your quarantine friends. Right before lunch, you scribbled down a small list and taped it onto the door for the person who would deliver your food. Within a few hours, your request was fulfilled. You poured the random drinks into different cups. Mixing a few of the flavors, you numbered each concoction so you wouldn't forget what they were.

The next step was to wake up Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. "Nap time's over, losers." You snatched the covers off of them and ushered them towards the drinks.

"What are you planning, y/n?" The Italian boy questioned.

You shrugged. "You both loss your ability to taste, so I figured this could be a fun thing we could do to keep you both from murdering each other. Now," you placed two small cups in front of them, "drink and guess what it is."

"Water?" Leo guessed. "Wait no, that's definitely a little spicy. Gotta be McDonald's Sprite."

Nico shot him a confused glance. "Sprite is not spicy. It's just carbonated."

"You've never had McDonald's then. Their Sprite is definitely spicy water. You can't change my mind." He took another sip. "Yeah, no I can't taste it, but I can feel the little bubbles."

It was Seltzer water.

The next drink was Fruit Punch Koolaid mixed with chocolate syrup.

Nico frowned at the texture. "What in the world did I just put in my mouth? It felt like paint."

"I didn't know you drank paint, Nicola." The Latino elf commented just to make him mad. "I actually kinda like the texture. It's like watered down pudding."

"Leo, I'm going to need you to stop voicing your opinions." You laughed, slightly disgusted. "That doesn't sound enjoyable at all." He shrugged and chugged the remainder of the drink.

You placed the final glass in front of them. This time, it was Sprite Cranberry (it's the thirst thirstiest time of the year) mixed with strawberry milk. 

Leo sipped the drink carefully. "See, I'm getting some more of that spiciness, but it's too thick to be a soda." 

Nico, on the other hand, immediately spit the drink back into the cup. "What the Tartarus was that?! There was two textures going on at the same time."

You held in your laughter as you showed them the notebook you wrote down the drink flavors in. If looks could kill, Nico would have ripped you in half. He said nothing, but glared at you. The silence was painful to say the least. 

Leo looked at you in disbelief. "If you thought my stomach was hurting yesterday, just wait until these drinks kick in." He rubbed his stomach. "I apologize now for any farts that happen in my sleep."