The Dream

Erica P.O.V.

Finding yourself standing on a cloud when you should be in bed is weird.  It's actually weirder when you find yourself staring into an enemy in his suit.

"Who are you?" I asked.

I felt like the HYDRA person tried to talk too, but couldn't.  Because this is a dream  I realized suddenly.

The HYDRA person turned off the mirror on the visor and it allowed me to see his eyes.

Then I got snapped out of the dream.  Someone was shaking me.

I opened my eyes to see Zoe standing right next to me.  When she saw me open my eyes, Zoe gave me this note in an evidence bag.

"I don't know who it's from," She said, "It just appeared in my room after school, and now is the time to tell you."

I looked at my clock.  It was 2345 hours.  11:00 A.M.  I looked at the note.  It said;

Ice Queen-

Meet me in the mess at 2400 hours.  Your life depends on it.

-Ice suit

Well, as you imagine, I knew exactly who Ice Suit was.  Well, almost exactly knew.  So I headed for the mess without saying goodbye to Zoe.

That's another chapter done!  O, and sorry that it was so short.  The next one will have action, I promise.  Cuz action and romance are like, descriptions of Spy School. Okay, PeAcE oUt! Baiiii!