Chapter 11: The Eleventh Chapter

I'm so happy.  Not because this book got 1k veiws, (I'm happy about that too,) but because Ahsoka Tano is going to be in the Mandalorian at some point.  The video above mentions it.  When Bo Katan mentioned it, I got so freaking excited.  And reckless.  Which is why I updated both this book AND Oneshot's Im doing.  Thanks for reading!

Ben P.O.V.

"I'm gonna get Zoe and Mike here," I said, "We kind of need their help."

--------Time skip because I want to and I'm lazy---------

"Here," Erica told them, "Put this on."

She gave Mike and Zoe each a HYDRA suit from the 2 agents that I killed.  Zoe easily slipped into hers, while Mike was having a large amount of trouble.

"Why - can't - I - get - this - on!" He grunted.

"Because the leader of HYDRA is a female," Erica said, like it was no big deal.

"WHAT!" We all shouted, "But her voice always sounds like a male!"

"So did Mrs. E's," Erica pointed out, "And she turned out to be a female."

"Touche," I said, as we walked towards the pathway towards HYDRA's base, Erica un-shaded her visor and winked at me, and the shaded it again.  I blushed.

As we walked up the invisible stairs to HYDRA's base, I couldn't help but thinking, why wasn't Cyrus or Catherine helping us?  They usually do.  I felt something tug on my brain, but I couldn't unravel what it was yet.  I felt like I needed to ask Erica a question.

"Where's Cyrus?" I asked, and even from behind a helmet, I could tell her expression saddened.  

"Ben," Erica said, "I think they were kidnapped by HYDRA."

Then a rush of memories came flowing back in that I had forgotten from a week ago.  At HYDRA's base.  The leader said they had kidnapped someone, I just hadn't figured it would be the best CIA agent and an impressively skilled MI6 agent.  
I continued to think about it as we walked into the cafeteria.  Then a HYDRA agent snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey," She asked, "Where's the ketchup?" 

"It's er-" Zoe got nervous, considering she didn't know where the ketchup was.

"We ran out!" I blurted before the agent figured us out. "Some other guy told me."

"Oh," the HYDRA agent said, "Dang it, I needed some ketchup."

"We needed it too," I said, wanting to follow her to avoid suspicion, "We'll go with you."

We walked down a hallway, into the storage room.  I remembered that was where the prison cells were.  Probably where they were holding Catherine and Cyrus.  I quickly knocked out the HYDRA agent we were going with.

"I'm gonna take this radio transmitter," I told me pals, "We don't want her calling security on us."

As I put the radio transmitter on, a hazy voice that I recognized, just a little bit different.  Slightly more feminine.

"So Benjamin," It said, "I see that you don't actually want your ketchup." (lol I meant to write it in a menacing sort of way, but when I replayed it in my brain, I was dying of laughter.)

"Who are you lady?" I asked.  Erica, Mike and Zoe all looked at me curiously as to why I stopped walking.

"Oh, please don't call me lady," The anonymous voice told me, "I prefer, the leader of HYDRA."

Whew!  That's 2 chapters in 1 day.  But then again, I only got the idea from @MarkusMCGO, so shoutout to him for helping me come up with this chapter in our RP!  Thanks so much for reading this ridiculous book, and without further ado,  Ima say,

Thy_User OUT!