HYDRA's Attack

Um.  Hi...  Sorry that I haven't been doing updates for a while.  I'm trying to record and edit this one video for my YouTube channel, and turns out that it takes me like an hour to edit 10 minutes.   SO.... yeah.  lol.  Okee, on with the show.

Erica P.O.V.

It didn't look like anything at first.  I heard rustling as I walked over towards Ben, so I looked up.  I didn't see anything.  just a few heat spots maybe.  Then I realized, This place is freezing.  There can't be warm spots. 

Well, the HYDRA agents must have known that I knew because they jumped down and drew their electrical blades.  

I instinctively jumped right in front of Ben to protect him.  The only thing was, Ben wasn't there anymore.  I looked around for him, and found him as he pounced from a tree onto the HYDRA agents and stabbed them with his own swords.  That was brutal.

"You okay E?" He asked me.

"Did you just call me 'E'" I mocked, slightly offended, because nobody called me 'E'. "And yeah I'm fine."

"Let's get to another gateway." He said, after making sure I was okay, "This one is gonna be CROWDED with HYDRA agents soon."

I couldn't stand it anymore.  I was hiding my feelings for Ben from him.  If I did it any longer, he might move on.  I had to make my move.  NOW!

I grabbed Ben.  And then I kissed him.

Um.  Um.  Um.  Um.  So.  Um... you guys like the chapter?  Hope you did, and sorry for the slow updates!  Cya yall!

Thy_User OUT!