HYDRA

Erica P.O.V.

"You know how this armor looks like clone trooper armor?" Ben asked me as we walked down to the secret exit/entrance of the school.

"Yes," I replied to him, "What about it?"

"Well," He explained, "The whole HYDRA army is made out clones from the leader of HYDRA." (lol love star wars the clone wars)

"What?" I turned towards him.

"The leader's using his genetic material to make clones of himself," Ben explained, "Except he modified it so they're a little bit stronger."

"But if we can get the genetic material-" I said.

"Trust me," He replied, "I tried, but it is too heavily guarded."

"So why didn't you call us to tell us you were alive?" I asked him in a low voice, as we climbed into a taxi.

"Because HYDRA was monitoring every call in the building, so I couldn't call you." He said in a surprisingly loud voice, considering the taxi driver didn't know anything about HYDRA.

"Keep your voice down" I hissed at him.

"It's all right," Ben said as the driver revealed his face.  It was Alexander Hale.

"Erica?" He asked me after a bit of silence.

"Yeah?" I asked in this hopeful voice.  I thought Ben was going to say that he liked me, but no.

"Have you ever seen anyone in this type of HYDRA armor?" He asked showing me a picture.

"No," I said in this disappointed voice.

"Why'd you say 'No' in a disappointed voice?" He asked me with a smug grin.

"No reason," I replied, a little too quickly.

"So," Ben said.

"So," I replied.

Alexander leaned back from the drivers seat, "Are you 2 going to cuddle or make out?" He asked.(LOL, sorry I had to.  needed the "action")

"Daaaad!" I cried, blushing so hard my face was the color of a rose, "Of course not!  Ben and I aren't even a couple!" (OOOOOF to the shippers.  Sorry, lol)

Ben's eyes flashed with an emotion, sadness, for a very brief second.  I wondered if I should've said otherwise.

Then I was hit with a sudden stab of realization.  I liked Benjamin Ripley.  And he liked me.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaalllllll!  Sorry for the late update, it's just, I've been playing Minecraft Hypixel so much with my friends, so I haven't been able to update that often.  If you want to play Minecraft Hypixel with my noob self and my noob friends, my username is; KraesidGiePlaez. (lol my username is hard to spell, you should write it down.)  Um.  I'll put it in the comments.  Well, Baiii yall!