Chapter 1

This is my first story so I am sorry if there are spelling or grammer mistakes. It will hopefully get better as time goes on. I do not own Transformers. 

" Normal Talk"    { Comm Link }     /Bumblebee's Beeps/     ~ Thoughts\or Dreams~     Author Notes

Cybertronian Terms ( I don't know if there are official terms or not so I just came up with some cybertonian terms)                                                                                                                                                vorn - year
cycle - day 
orn - hour
breem - minute
sun cycle - week 
astro cycle - month

Optimus's pov
I was walking through a canyon with Bumblebee, trying to find the decepticon signal Ratchet picked up. We had been out here for almost forty breems(minutes) and I was half tempted to ask Ratchet to if he had sent us to the wrong coordinates.

/Optimus, we've been out in this canyon for forty breems. There's probably  no one here except for us./ beeped Bee.

" I suppose you are correct, if someone was here they would have left by now." I said.

Just as I finished talking I heard the sound of somebot transforming. Me and Bumblebee turned around and saw Megatron and Knockout standing in front of us. I was about to draw my blasters when Megatron spoke.

" Optimus, you and your scout have no reason to draw your weapons. We have only come to negotiate on neutral ground." 

/Would have been nice if you decided to come and 'negotiate' forty breems ago./beeped Bee, with a hint of annoyance in his beeps.

"Indeed scout, but at least we did eventually decide to come, or do you want this war to continue?" sneered Megatron.

/That is not what I said Megatron and you know it/ answered Bumblebee.

"Well seeing that you can't actually say anything, what did you say?" said Knockout, with a smirk on his face.

I glanced down at Bumblebee and he looked up and relaxed some under my gaze.

"Megatron, if peace is what you have come for, then let us call a truce and negotiate peacefully right now." I told him.

"Agreed." answered Megatron. I felt hopeful that finally, we could bring this war to an end. I started walking toward Megatron when I was suddenly pushed away and I saw Starscream injecting something into Bumblebee. His optics flickered, then they went dark and he collapsed.

"Megatron, I roared, what have you done to Bumblebee."

"The bug, I suppose, will do." Megatron sighed. Don't worry Optimus, he will wake up soon. Starscream, Knockout, lets go."

I was to shocked to do anything as I watched them transform and drive/fly off. I glanced down at Bumblebee and couldn't believe my optics. There was a sparkling laying there. He had yellow and black coloring with two large doorwings and big, bright blue optics.

"Scrap" I mumbled to myself.

{ Ratchet, we need a ground bridge and it would not hurt to prepare the medbay.} I said. 

{ Sending you one now Optimus} Ratchet responded.

I bent down and carefully picked up the sleeping sparkling, holding him close to my chassis. A ground bridge opened and I walked through holding Bumblebee.