FATE

Yashiro's POV

"I promise"
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It says 5:00 a.m and my class starts at 6:00. I better prepare myself today for school. I did my usual routine and fed my hamster. I locked my apartment and started walking to school.

~~~~~~~In Kamome Academy~~~~~~~

I'm the first one to arrive in my classroom. I placed my bag on my desk and went near the classroom's window. I felt the cold breeze tickle my skin as I enjoyed the school's scenery. The moon can still be seen above the sky. Then I remembered my dream earlier. I've been dreaming that once in a while. I pondered on my thoughts whether it was only a dream or a memory. I still remembered his voice, I still remembered the details about my dream. It was a faceless boy who hugged me while saying those words. I wonder if he was a friend of mine or probably my prince!!! Stop it Nene! You don't even know him, you can't even recognize his face. I sighed then I heard the door open. A beautiful purple head entered the room.

"Hello nene~chan!!♡♡" she greeted me.

"Aoi!!" I hugged her then we started talking about our life, random stuff until the room is being occupied one by one by my classmates.
Then the teacher arrived last.

"Good morning class!" Our sensei greeted.

"Good morning sensei!" We all stood up and bowed to our sensei as a sign of respect.

"You may now all sit down and turn your book to page 7."

~~Class eneded~~

Third Person's POV

"Goodbye nene~chan!! Be careful going home♡" she said.

"Goodbye aoi~chan! You too."
They waved at each other goodbye's and parted ways. Yashiro arrived at her apartment. She did all her homework, talked and fed her hamster. She also cooked herself dinner and started digging it until it was empty. Nene walked out of her apartment and saw the pretty colours painted on the sky. She wanted to see it more clearly so she dressed herself warmly and proceeded to walk to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she arrived at her destination, she sat on one of the benches and began staring lovingly at the sky. She pulled out her earphones and listened to her favourite song(Tiny Lights). She began singing beautifully, luckily there were no people present in the park. She finished singing and put his earphones away. Then suddenly someone put a hand on her left shoulder. She jolted from the sudden contact and turned around.

"I apologise for startling you but I must say you have an angelic voice."
The man said.

"U-um... T-thank you" yashiro stuttered because she wasn't used to being complimented by others.

"My name is Tsuchigomori. I'm a Ceo from Boundary Entertainment and also the manager of 7 mysteries."
The man introduced himself.

"WHAT!? YOU MEAN YOU'RE THE CEO AND MANAGER OF THE SEVEN MYSTERIES!!?? THE ONE WHERE HANAKO IS!?" She shouted in surprise.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you know them."
He said.

"What do you mean surprise? They're famous worldwide and they're dominating the world." She explained.

"I suppose... By the way, what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh right! I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Yashiro Nene. What do you need from me?" She introduced herself.

"I was wondering if you're interested in joining our company. I mean I wouldn't want to lose an angelic voice from the other companies you know?"

"You want me to join your company? Angelic voice?" Yashiro softly muttered.

"I won't push you though. I'll give you time to think. Here's my card. If you want to join, you can come to my company tomorrow since it's Saturday which means no class. But if you don't, I'll take that answer as a no." Yashiro took the black yet silky card and stared at it. There was his name imprinted on the card in colour gold along with the company's address and his number. She looked up from where Tsuchigomori stood but he was nowhere to be found. So she decided to go home and think about his proposal.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Yashiro's POV

I arrived in front of the company and went inside. I was beyond shock to see the interior design, it was elegant and spacious.

"Glad you came" I was startled by someone's voice.

"Oh, it's you Tsuchigomori-sensei." I said in relief.

"Sensei?"

"I feel like calling you that hehe." I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay. Let's go to my office and you'll sign the contract after that you'll officially be part of my company."
He motioned to follow him.

We went to his office and I signed the contract. I was feeling happy yet nervous. How will everyone react if I debut? Will I become famous? Will anyone ever like me? What will they think about my ankles?

"Hey, Yashiro. You're spacing out."
He said.

"Oh sorry Tsuchigomori sensei. I was just worried about my debut and the people." I said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry too much and don't stress yourself out okay? Everyone will love you. And you can freely roam around my company. Feel free to approach me. I have to go now." He smiled at me reassuringly.

"Thank you Tsuchigomori-sensei. Goodbye!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I finished roaming around the building and decided to go to the rooftop. I pulled my earphones and started listening to TINY LIGHTS.
I hummed to the tune while leaning on the balcony, enjoying the scenery.
I stared at the red-stringed bracelet on my wrist. I wonder where this came from but no matter where I go, I always wear it. It serves as my lucky charm.

Hanako's POV

I heard that there was a new recruit and that she's a girl. I wonder what she looks like. I sighed the tenth time.
I've been searching for decades where my childhood friend could be. I don't even know her name or how she looks like. I forgot about her and the only thing I remember is her nickname which is Ruby and the promise we made each other.

FLASHBACK
"I'm moving out Ruby."

"What!? But why?" Tears began to swell up in her eyes.

"My father found a new company and he decided to move out. I'm sorry." I softly muttered and my tears were threatening to fall.

"P-please don't leave me." Tears were already flowing from her beautiful magenta eyes to her chubby cheeks. I wiped it from my thumb and hugged her.

"No matter where you are, I promise to find you and if I fail. Our fate is already tangled. Fate will find us and will bring us to each other."

"R-really? Then p-promise me you'll find me"

"I promise." I intertwined my pinky to hers and kissed her forehead.

"Take this red bracelet and never lose it. That way, I'll recognize you faster. Till we meet again."

END OF FLASHBACK

Still Hanako's POV

I went to the building's rooftop and opened the door. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a beautiful humming. I then immediately saw a girl with green teals at the end of her silver hair. She had a fat ankle but it looked cute though. She also looks peaceful, I guess she's the new recruit huh?

"Hello"

(1224 words Wow!! I wrote that much? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.. Jaaayy out!!)