PRACTICE

The band called 7 mysteries are gathered in the meeting room along with Yashiro, Tsuchigomori and Shijima.

"Good news guys! Our program has more ratings and viewers than we expected. Both of you are trending" Shijima-san said.

"They said you two looked like a couple yesterday." Tsuchigomori said while the two blushed.

"#HANANENE is still trending in Twitter" Mitsuba informed. Hanako was happy that his fans ship them.

"I'm sure Amane would like to hear Yugi Nene than Minamoto Nene right?~" Tsukasa teased.

Yashiro same with Amane got flustered and scolded his younger twin brother.

"But I'm sure Yashiro-san likes to hear Minamoto Nene better." Teru argued back and this time it was Kou's turn to heat up.

"S-shut up Teru-ni" kou got embarrassed by his older brother.

"Quit arguing and listen." Tsuchigomori commanded and silence was filled in the room.

"7 mysteries' concert was a success and made our stocks raised higher. The program made a great impact on our company as well. And the pictures which Shijima-san took will be made as merchandise and we're currently making Yashiro's lightsticks for her fans since she'll be having a concert soon." Everyone clapped because of all the good news and plans that they heard.

"Yashiro will be playing instruments at her concert" tsuchigomori informed.

"Eh? But I don't know how to play any of the instruments." She said

"I know and Teru was supposed to be the one teaching you but I have some other errands for him along with Akane."

"Lemon can teach her instead since he knows how to play all of the instruments" Akane said.

"No!" Kou and Hanako disagreed.

"Quit with your jealousy and you two don't know how to play any of the instruments anyway." Akane argued back.

"They're afraid that they'll lose her to him" Tsukasa laughed which made Yashiro confused.

"Mitsuba can teach her." Hanako said.

"I only play the electric piano dumbass" Mitsuba said.

"He's too busy with his phone anyway." Kou argued then Lemon put his phone down.

"I'm never too busy for Nene" Lemon said.

"Tsuchigomori should make this kind of movie" Teru laughed quietly.

"As much as I want to see the drama but I have to go see Sakura" tsukasa said.

"Okay, that's settled then. You all are now dismissed."

_________________________________________

Yashiro and Lemon are inside the practice room. Lemon was holding a guitar while they both sat down. Hanako and Kou were outside the room peeking and eavesdropping. Mitsuba laughed quietly and decided to leave them.

"Yamabuki-kun, what do I do first?" Yashiro asked.

"For beginners, you need to know the chords then we'll practice strumming and plucking," Lemon said and he demonstrated it.

"Is this right, Yamabuki-kun?" Yashiro asked and he shook his head 'no'. Then he took her hands and placed them on the correct string. Lemon gave her a thumbs up which made her happy.

"You're a fast learner Yashiro-san." He said

"Thank you Yamabuki-kun" she said gratefully. Then Lemon sat behind Yashiro and took her hands to practice the correct way of strumming. He rested his chin on Yashiro's shoulder. She was a blushing mess and she could feel his breath tickle her skin.

On the other hand, Kou and Amane are freaking out. They needed to calm down so they left for a while. When they came back they were eavesdropping again and not peeking anymore.

"It's too big. It won't fit" yashiro said

"I know Yashiro-san but it'll fit. I just know it." Hanako and Kou were shocked by what they heard and immediately barge in.

"Stop it Lemon!" Hanako shouted.

"What do you think you're doing with Senpai!?" Kou exploded.

Then they saw Lemon and Nene sitting closely while playing on their phones. They stared at them confused and the two heated up from embarrassment.

"I-im sorry we thought you two were doing something else." Kou laughed awkwardly. Hanako scratched the back of his neck and dashed outside along with Kou. Lemon and Yashiro exchanged weird looks and laughed afterwards.

"Let's take a quick selfie Yashiro-san" lemon suggested and nene nodded.

When Lemon posted it in his account, it immediately received a million likes and comments.

'OMG! Are you two dating?'
'You two looked like a couple'
'I ship it!'
'Yashiro-san, you're good at collecting men.'
'Lemon looks so handsome'
'Nene is so gorgeous'

They both laughed and decided to head to their dorms first.
Little did they know someone was following them.

_________________________________________

"What's with the early meeting sensei?" Tsukasa asked

"There's bad news." Then he turned on the tv and was immediately greeted with the news "Yamabuki is dating Yashiro". It showed a picture of them laughing and going out of the company. And it also showed the selfie they took yesterday.

"Apparently, it's a dating scandal. Some are taking it positively while others took it negatively." Tsuchigomori informed.

"I'm sorry I dragged you in this situation Yashiro-san" lemon apologized to Yashiro.

"It's not your fault, yamabuki-kun." Yashiro said.

"The best thing we can do is deny the rumours. That's it, meeting dismissed." Tsuchigomori said.

Yamabuki went out and Yashiro chased him. Hanako and Kou were jealous because she's spending too much time with him.

"Yamabuki-kun, please don't blame yourself and it's nothing really." She said while smiling sweetly at him which made his day better.

"Thank you Yashiro-san." He smiled at him and they continued practising.

(Double update! YAYYY!! And please wear your face mask upon going out. As much as possible, stay at home. Stay safe and healthy!! Thank you for reading my crappy book. I love you all. Jaaaaayyyy out!)