BONUS CHAPTER

Third Person's POV

The 7 mysteries along with Tsuchigomori and Shijima are celebrating in Yashiro's dorm.

They congratulated them and were now playing games.

"I'm not a kid" Tsuchigomori said

"Stop whining already. It's just for today" shijima rolled her eyes.

"Remember senpai to never drink beer okay?" Kou said.

"I know Kou-kun" Yashiro giggled.

"I'm his boyfriend, not you" Hanako's tone was full of jealousy.

"Oh shut up Hanako. Stop being so possessive." Kou deadpan and Yashiro was laughing.

"Nene-san! When are you gonna get married??" Tsukasa asked. Hanako and Yashiro were now blushing.

"Ts-tsukasa shut up will ya? We-we're not getting married soon but we will get there" Hanako stammered over his words.

"But I can't wait to make you my wife someday~" Hanako teased which made Yashiro turn into a tomato.

"S-shut up!" She drank all of her strawberry juice in one go.

"Good job nene-san!" Tsukasa cheered and Yashiro was confused. Minutes later she was drunk.

Tsukasa gave Yashiro alcohol but the flavour and colour was strawberry, that's why everyone was oblivious.

"Let's wait for the real game" Tsukasa smirked.

"You're gonna thank me later Amane" tsukasa laughed.

"I think your brother is drunk" kou informed Hanako. His brother was laughing out of nowhere.

"Nene-san! Why don't you dance with Amane?" Tsukasa said.

"O-okay tsu*hic*kasa" Yashiro stood up in front of them and grabbed Hanako to make him stand up. Tsukasa then played the music.

Yashiro reached for Hanako's hands and placed them on her waist while she placed her hands in his neck. She then began swaying her hips along with the beat.

Hanako was now as red as a tomato. Yashiro was very sexy right now and the cheers from his friends weren't helping. He's not gonna lie but he was turned on from this side of Yashiro. It's like she's a completely different person. She smirks at Hanako and whispered in his ear.

"Hanako-kun~" she then pecked his lips and went limp. She was now peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.
Hanako then carried her and placed her on his bed. He went back to his friends and made them leave.

"You should see the look on your face Amane" tsukasa laughed along with their friends.

"Sooo Amane!? Did you like my gift!? I made nene-san drunk" tsukasa beamed happily. Hanako scolded his brother but deep inside he thanked tsukasa that he made yashiro drunk.

"Don't even think of doing something pervert to senpai" kou warned.

"Yeah yeah. Bye!"

------

He began examining her features. She was sleeping peacefully. Her mouth was slightly agape, her cheeks tinted in red, her eyes closed while her eyelashes rested comfortably on her cheeks. She was breath-taking and he was thankful that God gave her to him. He kissed her forehead and thought.

'I could fall in love with you again and again.' He smiled at that.

"Good night Yashiro" he then secured her by placing his arms on her waist.

-END-

(THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!!! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!! I LOVE YOU ALL💜)