COLLABORATION

Yashiro woke up with a headache. She couldn't remember what happened last night so she just took a shower and ate breakfast. Then went to the company. Tsuchigomori mentioned that she'll have a collaboration with an artist soon and she's both nervous and excited.

"Good morning sensei!" She greeted him.

"Good morning Yashiro. Let's go to the meeting room, everyone is waiting for us." Yashiro and Tsuchigomori arrived at the meeting room. Yashiro sat down beside Kou and Hanako. The meeting began.

"The 7 mysteries will have their concert soon and Yashiro will be collaborating with another artist. And Shijima-san, you do your best to gather enough pictures or videos to post on social media. Any concerns and suggestions?" Tsuchigomori said.

"Who's the artist that Senpai will be collaborating with?" Kou asked.

"I heard that it'd be two artists collaborating with her." He informed.

"Really!?" Yashiro asked surprised.

"It's Amane and you Kou." He pointed the two of them.

"What?" The three asked in unison.

"I wasn't informed though but I wouldn't mind if it's Senpai." Kou said.

"Me too" Hanako added.

"I want their song to be related in a love triangle." Tsukasa added.

"I agree with Tsukasa" Teru replied.

"Why love triangle though?" Yashiro asked.

"You're really blind you know that, Yashiro?" Akane asked and that made Yashiro even more confused.

"You'll find out soon Radish-Senpai" Mitsuba said.

"I'll be doing my best Tsuchigomori." Shijima informed.

"That'd be all. You are all dismissed"
Tsuchigimori said.

"Wait Tsuchigimori." Yashiro said.

"What is it Yashiro?"

"Can I go back to school?" Yashiro asked.

"Sure-" Tsuchigomori was cut off by his sentence.

"Can we go to school as well?" Kou and Amane asked in unison.

"Yeah yeah" Tsuchigomori said and shrugged.

"YAAYYY!!" The three celebrated. Then the meeting was dismissed finally.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As we were going out of the building, already finished discussing that we would start making music tomorrow.

"Kou-kun?" I was gonna ask what happened last night since I can't remember. He hummed at me and turned his head.

"What happened last night?" Kou-kun began blushing. Then it struck me.

"Did I do something wrong when you were helping me go home!!?"

"I- u-uh y-you s-see y-you w-were a bit d-drunk" kou-kun was a stuttering mess. I was now more curious than ever.

"T-then you ki-kissed me on my fo-forehead and ch-cheek." I feel my face burning and hid it with my hands.

"I-im s-so sor-rry Kou-kun. I-im sorry if I w-weirded you out." I then feel his hands removing mine from my face.

"It's okay Senpai. You were drunk last night anyway." He reasoned out and I noted not to drink alcohol anymore or I'll go wild again. I smiled at him and thanked him for understanding. We separated in our ways and went home.

(Sorry for the short and boring chapter everyone. Class is starting soon hehe... Stay safe and healthy!!
Jaaaaayyy out!!)