LAST

Hanako's POV

I'm planning to tell her today but I'm soo nervous. How should I tell her? Shall I surprise her? What if he rejects me? Will she accept my feelings? What if I'll ruin our friendship-

"Hey Hanako"

"What is it, kid?"

"Man up will ya? I just know she'll accept your feelings" he said.

"How are you so sure?" I asked

"Because I confessed my feelings to her but she said she loves you" he mumbled under his breath and I didn't understand.

"Say what kid?" I asked confused

"I said you look like a coward," he said

"Excuse me!?" I chased him around the building.

_________________________________________

Yashiro arrived at the company and I called her to the rooftop.

"Hanako-kun what's the matter?" She asked

"Let's sit down for a bit" I said.

"Say Yashiro" she hummed at me.

"Do you like someone?" Her eyes went wide and were now blushing.

"E-eh? Wh-what do you mean Hanako-kun?" She asked confused

'This is it Amane! Man up!'

"Remember the first time we met?"
I asked and she shook her head yes

"You were at the mall with your friends. I was scared to approach you but then you came closer. I was glad you approached me first"

"A future without you is a world without colour." Her cheeks were now tinted in red and so was mine. I then grabbed her head and placed it on my chest.

"It beats for you, so listen close" I heard her gasp.

"Only you can set my heart on fire" I said and then I made her face me. She's a blushing mess.

"I loved you since we were kids and I can't imagine a future without you.
You're my starlight that shines brighter in the darkest night. And I'm glad that out of 7 billion people, you're the one whom I fell in love with" I said sincerely and she was now crying. She then hugged me and I did the same.

"I love you so much, Hanako-kun" she giggled and let go. Then cupped my cheeks.

"Your eyes tell how much you love me" she then kissed me and I kissed back.

"I'm glad I met you" she said.
I was grinning widely and made our foreheads touch. I kissed her nose and she giggled. And that moment, I could never forget. That I successfully made Yashiro mine.

-END-

(Thank you for staying at the end. I will be making a new book as soon as my examination ends. Thank you for bearing with me. Thank you for bearing all those crappy grammar, clichè stuff etc. Please continue taking care of your health. Stay safe and be happy. It's just a bad day, not a bad life. Just hope for more good days. Thank you for existing. I love you!♡ JAAAAYYY OUT!)