CHANCE

Yashiro's POV

"I promise"

I woke up again with the same dream but it wasn't faceless anymore. He had a mouth now, formed in a gentle smile. His smile was contagious and it made me smile too. It even made me fall in love more. His smile looks familiar though but I couldn't pinpoint who. I shrugged it off and started my day.

There were no classes today but we still need to go to school. Games were held in our school, Intramurals, you could say that. Hanako and Kou participated and they will play in the fields of soccer... I'm sitting with Aoi in the first row. Hanako and his team were called by their coach.

"Aoi chan, whose side are you?" I asked. Then she pointed to Hanako's team. I felt nervous for them and excited about who'll win.

"I hope no one gets injured." I silently mumble to myself. Then we saw the opposing team they were drop-dead-attractive. But I got distracted when Kou and Hanako ran towards me.

"What is it, guys?" I asked confused.

"Senpai, can we get a stroke of good luck from you? It was only supposed to be me but Hanako wanted to join.

"Help us win Yashiro" Hanako said.

"I'm not a very lucky person y'know? I only bring bad luck to other people's life-" Hanako shushed me when he placed his index finger on my lips.

The whole crowd was staring at us, some are shipping, some are gossiping but luckily phones were taken from the students for valid reasons.

So I smiled at them and said

"Good luck Hanako-kun! Good luck Kou-kun! Just do your best okay?" They smiled at me and they were about to turn around but I stopped them.

"I'm not done yet." They look confused. Then I stood up and kissed both of their foreheads. The crowd went wild. They were howling and cheering.

"A good luck charm and to prevent you two from getting injured" when I pulled away, I saw the two of them blushed causing me to do the same.

"Th-thanks se-senpai"

"Than-thank you for the g-good luck ch-charm, Yashiro." Then they dash to their teams.

"I didn't know you were that bold Nene-chan." Aoi teased. I hid my face in embarrassment. Why did I even do that!?? Have I gone mad!? UGHH!!

The game started and the opposing team scored first. Then our favoured team scored and vice versa.

Hanako and Kou were playing well.
Kou looked hot while running, his hair being one with the wind, handsome- SHUT UP NENE! FOCUS!!

Hanako ran to their bench and drank a lot of water while flapping his shirt to make the air inside. Sweat was dripping from his face and God he looked so hot and attractive. YASHIRO NENE STOP IT!!! I was having a battle with myself and got distracted when Hanako ran towards me.

"Yashiro, we're losing." He said sadly.

"You and your team are doing great. All you need to do is score 2 points by making a goal. Why don't you do that? You're good at that." I encouraged him and he thanked me and went back.

They resume playing and Kou had the ball, making its way to Hanako-kun. But Hanako-kun was trapped and the time was ticking without a second thought.

"IF YOU SCORE A GOAL, YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT!!"  I shouted
'OH, GOD! PLEASE BURY ME ALIVE!!'

Hanako's POV

"IF YOU SCORE A GOAL, YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT!!" When I heard Yashiro shout those words, I immediately dashed and dodge the opposing teams. Then I kicked it with my foot and

"GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!" The crowd shouted.

"Your first boyfriend, nene-chan!!" Aoi-chan shouted and I could clearly hear it. I blushed at the word 'boyfriend'

I looked back to Yashiro seeing her blushing and I smirked at her which made it worse. I ran to her and went for a high five. The crowd was busy shipping us and some are envious.

"That was a great way to encourage me." I smirked and she blushed again. 'Cute'

"Congrats Hanako-kun! I'm proud of you" She smiled proudly at me which made me happy.

"That's a promise okay? So keep your word." I said and she nodded, blushing. Kou came running and high fived Yashiro. Though he was complaining and sulking about why his senpai said that.

We went home afterwards and I'll engrave this day to my heart.

"Tomorrow, get ready by 6 pm. We'll go to the amusement park." I said and she smiled excitedly.

"You seem excited~" I teased.

"Of course I am! We're gonna ride the Ferris wheel, the roller coaster-" she went on and on.

Seeing her smile can brighten my day. I know, cringe right? She brings colour to my life, she's like a missing puzzle piece. Though I feel bad that I made up my mind to give up finding Ruby, she's probably with someone else right now and is already happy. Maybe she doesn't even remember a single thing about me. Feeling both sad and happy, I entered our dorms and waved goodbye to Yashiro.

(Sorry for the boring chapter. Sorry for the typos and poor grammar. Btw, my exams will be next week::D How nice.
Be safe and be healthy okay? Lovelotss♡♡♡ Jaaaayyyy out!)