MEETING YOU

Yashiro's POV

As I was admiring the scenery in front of me. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and again I was startled. Does Tsuchigomori ever lear-

"Hello. I'm sorry for startling you. I greeted you earlier but you weren't aware of my presence." the boy greeted.

OH-MY-GOSH!! IT'S HANAKO THE FAMOUS IDOL FROM SEVEN MYSTERIES!! I'M TALKING TO A LEGEND!!! HOW IS HE EVEN REAL!?

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Hanako smirked which caused my cheeks to redden.

"W-what? N-no it's nothing like that. It's just that I'm talking to a famous idol. That's all."

"Cute" Hanako muttered under his breath but I didn't quite get it.

"What was that Hanako-san?" I asked.

"Oh uh- nothing. By the way, what's your name?" He asked.

"Yashiro. Yashiro Nene. And you're Amane Yugi a.k.a Hanako, right?" I asked just in case.

"Yashiro? You have a beautiful name."
He complimented me.

"Thanks" I smiled at him sweetly.

"I guess I don't need to introduce myself anymore. So what made you join this company?" He asked curiously.

"Because I want to become an idol who can inspire others." I answered Hanako-san while leaning my arms on the railings.

"Inspire you say? Is there any other reason? Perhaps, because you wanted to see me personally?" He grinned widely which in return made me flustered.

"W-where do you even get those ideas? Of course not! Sure I'm a fan of yours but I wouldn't go overboard."
I stuttered a bit.

"Oh, so you're a fan of mine?" The same smirk plastered on his face was present once again.

"S-shut up" Hanako laughed loudly and tears can be seen from the corner of his eyes from laughing too much.
He finished laughing and wiped his tears.

"You're a great company, Yashiro."
I stared at the sky not knowing how to respond to that.

"Hanako-kun" I called his name.

"Hanako-kun?" He asked confused.

"Can I call you Hanako-kun?" I asked for his permission.

"Even better, you can call me honey."
He smirked at me.

"Nevermind." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just kidding. You can call me that. But may I ask why?" He asked.

"It suits you better and I create nicknames from people whom I'm comfortable with." I said while gazing at the sky with a smile on my face.

"Glad to hear that your comfortable with me." He smiled at me warmly and leaned on the railings. We continued talking about our hobbies and stuff.

"Let's go back inside, Yashiro."
I nodded and followed him.
As I was walking down the stairs, I tripped and I shut my eyes close waiting for the impact.

"You can open your eyes, Yashiro."
When I opened my eyes, I saw Hanako-kun's face clearly. He caught me from his arms before I could fall completely. I notice that he had very beautiful eyes, black choppy hair but overall he's kinda cute. Then I realized our faces were only inches apart which caused my face to redden.

"I didn't know you'd fall for me quickly huh?" That even made me redder if that's possible. I immediately stood up from his embrace and thanked him for saving me.

"Your face looks red, yashiro~" He smirked at me. I continued walking down while ignoring him.

"I guess you can't walk properly because of that radish legs of yours."
I headbutted him which made him winced in pain.

"Oww! Sorry sorry" He made a peace sign at me.

"Your headbutts are pretty powerful for a girl like you. And I was just kidding hehe. Your ankles looked cute. It suits you." He smiled at me sweetly. I reddened from his compliment

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yep." He nodded.

"Thank you Hanako-kun. It means a lot." I smiled at him wholeheartedly.

"No problem" he smiled at me warmly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Yashiro" he waved goodbye at me.

"Goodbye Hanako-kun" I waved at him. We finished our meeting earlier with Tsuchigomori and the staff. I made it home safe and sound. I finished eating and doing my routine.
Then, I went to my bed and hugged my pillow. I was about to doze off when what happened earlier at the building with Hanako-kun re-occurred.
This made my cheeks redden in embarrassment. I squealed at my pillow, throwing small tantrums. I was tired from all of that and finally doze off to dreamland.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hanako's POV

I went back to my dormitory and took a quick shower. I already ate at the building so all I need to do right now is sleep. I went to my bed and put my arms under my head. I stared at the ceiling and all of a sudden Yashiro popped from my mind.

"Why am I thinking of her all of a sudden? Come on Amane. You just met her" But I can't help but feel like I've known her for a long time.

'What's with me today?'
I sighed and decided to go to dreamland.

(Hello radish readers!! Sorry for the boring chapter. It's boring, right? Yeah, I know. But nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. JAAAAYYYY OUT!!)