PROGRAM

Tsuchigomori's POV

"Hey Amane" I called

"Yes Tsuchigomori?" He asked.

"I'm just informing you that we will be launching a new program and you'll be the host of some sort."

"Only me? And what kind of program?" He asked curiously.

"Shijima-san actually planned all of this.

"Don't lie" that's the program?" I said. Amane laughed.

"What's with the name?" He continued laughing.

"You'll see." I smirked at him.

'Little did he know that he'll be answering questions from fans and his partner will be Yashiro' I laughed quietly.

"You're so weird and creepy right now sensei." He said.

"The program will start tomorrow." I informed

"Tomorrow!? Why so soon?" He asked surprised

"The fans will be excited to see the program and I'm sure they'll love it." I said and he shrugged.

_________________________________________

Hanako's POV

'I wonder who my guest or partner will be?' I thought.

"Amane your partner will be here soon." Shijima-san said and smirked.
I wonder why they're all weird for some reason?

"Was I late?" Yashiro came in panting.

"Wait- wait! Hold on a minute! Are you!? Are we!?" I asked surprised.

"You didn't know?" Yashiro said.

"No-" then I realized what their smirks meant earlier and why the program was named 'Don't lie'. UGHHH!! THEY OUTSMARTED ME!!

"Hanako-kun? Are you mad because I'm your partner?" She asked sadly while gazing down. Crap! She must have thought differently when I reacted like that. I grabbed her chin gently and made her face me.

"Of course not Yashiro. I was just shocked. I thought it would be another artist but it turned out to be you. I'm glad it was you anyway." I smiled and she did the same.

"Quit flirting and get ready. We'll start in 10 secs" Shijima-san said and was counting down.

"3, 2, 1!" She shouted and we went live.

"Hello, my dearest fans! Welcome to our new program!! I'm Yugi Amane." I started

"And I'm Nene Yashiro. And together we'll make you happy!!" She beamed happily.

"As you all know, we will be reading questions from social media and we'll answer them honestly. So keep sending questions" I said

"The first question is for Amane-kun. Do you have any ideal type? If you have one, what will it be?" Yashiro read the first question. I leaned my elbow on the table and stared at Yashiro. And she gave me a 'what?' look.

"Yes, I do. My type is someone cute, caring, loveable and kind."

Honestly, I want to answer 'my ideal type is Yashiro' but I don't want her to get in trouble.

"What an interesting answer Hanako-kun." She said.

"Now it's my turn to read the 2nd question." Yashiro handed me the phone but instead of grabbing it. I put my hands over her shoulder and scooted closer while holding her hands in which she currently is holding the phone. I could see her blush from the corner of my eyes. I smirked at that.