SIP Book 2 Interview

(Girls)

Author: Hello girls! How have you been? It’s been 4 years *smiles awkwardly*.

Seungkyoon (Right): Hello author-nim! It’s been a long time *laughs*. I’m doing great thanks for asking *smiles*.

Author: How about you Ms. Smith? Ever since Ms. Yoon brought you here in Korea, you didn’t get a chance to go back to America because of Mr. Hong huh?

Camille (Left): *Blushes* He’s one of the reasons but I enjoyed staying here so I told my parents that day that I want to stay here for good and visit them when I have time.

Author: Glad to hear that! How about you Ms. Yoon?

Chae Min (Middle): *Stares at me coldly*

Author: Uhm, Ms. Yoon? Is there something on my face?

Chae Min: I’m just wondering where you got the courage to face us after being gone for 4 years straight.

Author: *nervous* A-about that--

Chae Min: Never mind, I don’t care. Actually I’m very busy these days. I just accidentally made time for this because I thought it’s going to be a sponsor’s interview *looks at her watch*. I just wasted my time here *sighs then walks out*.

(The interview was ended shortly because Ms. Yoon walked out *cries*.)

(Seventeen)

S.coups: Say the name!

Seventeen: Seventeen! 안녕하세요 세븐틴입니다! *claps hands*

Author: Yes hello thank you for coming here how are you guys?

S.coups: We are doing fine and busy as always.

Hoshi: You need to look forward to our comeback author-nim! We’re going t-- *S.coups covers his mouth*.

Jeonghan: Hoshi-yah no spoiler this time!

[*Mingyu suddenly raises his hand*]

Author: Yes Mingyu-ssi?

[*Seventeen looks at him*]

Mingyu: You interviewed the girls before us right? Is Chae Min still here? She has been ignoring my messages since earlier when she told me she will be here.

Author: Actually after sitting for a few minutes, she suddenly walked out so I wasn’t able to finish their interview *eyes get teary*.

[*Seventeen laughs*]

Seungkwan: Author-nim, noona is holding a grudge against you these past few years, you can’t blame her for walking out hahaha.

[*Mingyu excuses himself and calls her on the phone*]

DK: Everyone, do you know why we’re here?

Seventeen: Yeah! SIP’s Book 2 is finally here!

DK: After 4 years *coughs*.

Author: *ignores DK* What do the readers need to expect from the second book? Let’s hear it starting from Jihoon-ssi.

Woozi: It’s going to be colder than the first book.

Seventeen: WOAH!

Vernon: Expect the unexpected *smiles*.