Chapter 1

November 26, 2019

The day they were all waiting for has finally arrived. Photographers and reporters were outside the hotel waiting for their arrival while the staffs of Four Seasons Hotel were busy decorating the Garden Terrace where the event will take place.

3:20 PM

"I got the wrong suit hyung, this is bigger than my size." Dino removed the suit he wore and gave it to Joshua.

"Does someone have an extra necktie? I can't find mine." S.coups asked his members while searching inside his closet.

Seventeen was at their dorm getting ready for the wedding except from Mingyu and Jeonghan who were already in the hotel.

Wonwoo, Joshua, Vernon, Jun, Woozi and The8 were already wearing their attire and were also done doing their hair and makeup while the others were still a mess looking for their suits and neckties.

"Hoshi, the suit you're holding is for Dino and that one on the couch is yours." Woozi pointed at the suit on the couch so Hoshi gave the suit to Dino and he hurriedly wore the suit on the couch.

"S.coups hyung! There's a necktie here!" Seungkwan shouted at S.coups who was inside his room. S.coups went out and got it from him.

"Are Camille noona and Seungkyoon coming with us?" The8 asked Joshua and the latter replied, "No, they are already in the hotel."

-At Four Seasons Hotel 16th floor Deluxe Room-

After doing their makeup, the makeup artist went out of the room and the hairstylist started doing Chae Min's hair. The girls were just looking at her in the mirror.

"I am not the one who is going to get married so why am I getting nervous?" Seungkyoon stood up and started shaking both of her hands.

"You are going to get married next maybe that's why." Camille teased her.

"I don't think so. They always argue all the time, it's impossible for them to go on the next level if they are still on that state." Chae Min chuckled.

Seungkyoon sat beside Camille on the bed and looked on the floor.

"Maybe you're right. We aren't that too serious about our relationship unlike you and Mingyu."

"Come on, don't be like that. Remember those two used to make fun of their deal about getting married in the last day of Seventeen's concert last year? The reason why their supposedly 3 years later deal was delayed for a year." Camille reminded Seungkyoon about it.

-1 year ago-

After promoting their special album 'Director's Cut' in different music shows, they held their 'Ideal Cut 2018' concert tour around Asia from June 28, 2018 to November 4, 2018.

On November 4, 2018, the girls decided to go to their concert that was held in Olympic Gymnastics Arena since it was the last day of their Ideal Cut concert tour.

30 minutes before the concert, the fans started to fill the arena. The girls went to E standing area when some fans noticed them.

"Omg! Chae Min eonnie is here!" - Fangirl 1

"Camille eonnie and Seungkyoon eonnie too!" - Fangirl 2

They smiled at them when they called their names and also took pictures with the fans who approached them.

The concert started and the fans started to scream. Camille and Seungkyoon were shouting the fanchants along with the fans but Chae Min was just waving the Carat Bong while Seventeen was performing.