Chapter 2

November 27, 2019

7:00 AM

-At Four Seasons Hotel 16th floor Deluxe Room-

Seungkyoon received a lot of orders online after the wedding. Some of the buyers asked when will the new set of couple clothes arrive and they wished that Chae Min and Mingyu will be the one to endorse it on their website.

She woke Camille up and they hurriedly fixed the bed, washed their face, fixed their hair and went out of the hotel room.

Camille just sent Chae Min a message saying,
“We already went back home because we have a lot of orders to ship. Tell Mr. Yoon we will join him for breakfast next time. Enjoy your honeymoon lovebirds. Good luck!”

8:30 AM

-At Seventeen’s Dorm-

“What is this?!” Hoshi immediately rose up from bed after reading something on the internet.

“Seungcheol hyung!” Hoshi looked at DK who entered his room and he noticed DK was also holding his phone.

“Oh, wrong room.” DK left the room so Hoshi stood up to follow him in S.coups’ room.

S.coups was doing push-ups when they entered.

“What brings you two here?” He asked while wiping the sweat on his forehead.

“Hyung, did you see this blog post?” DK showed S.coups his phone.

“The author claimed that Chae Min is the girl in the pictures even I can't tell if it’s really her. It doesn’t even show the girl’s whole face.” Hoshi was disappointed to whoever posted it.

“She never had a rumor this bad before.” S.coups commented.

“They really posted it after the wedding yesterday to ruin Chae Min’s image, as if they can. Those people who spread baseless rumors about idols annoy me the most.” DK added as he sat on the bed.

S.coups called Jeonghan and he told him what they found.

“Jeonghan said he will tell Mr. Yoon about it.” He told the guys with reassuring smile.

-At Four Seasons Hotel 14th floor Premier Family Room-

“Minseo-ah, you just woke up. Rest your eyes first for a few minutes before using your phone.” Mr. Kim told his daughter who started using her phone as soon as she woke up.

“We are having breakfast with Mr. Yoon, his son, Chae Min’s friends and the newlyweds later at 9:00, go wash your face now and then fix your hair.” Minseo stood up when her mom started fixing the bed.

“Appa, did you see this?” Minseo walked towards her father who was reading a magazine on the couch. She showed him what was on the phone and Mr. Kim read it.

“Report it.” That was all Mr. Kim said.

-17th floor Deluxe Room-

“Dad, do you know something about this?” Jeonghan showed Mr. Yoon the same thing Minseo saw on the internet.

“They really did that just after their wedding.” Mr. Yoon sighed and he got his phone to call someone.

“Secretary Ji, did you see the post?” He asked on the other line.

“Yes sir, the one about Ms. Charmaine?”

“Yes, that one. Shut that website down and report the person who posted it.”

“Yes sir.” Mr. Yoon ended the call.

“Don’t tell your sister even her husband about it. Let them enjoy their honeymoon, I’ll take care of it.” Mr. Yoon fixed his tie first before heading out of the room.