Chapter 3

December 2, 2019

Monday morning.

Seungkyoon was in her room computing the total of the orders that was shipped last week to report it to his father while Camille was preparing to go live on YouTube.

After they all graduated at Seoul Music & Arts University, Chae Min got so busy with her career same with Seventeen. They released albums, promoted it, and held concerts in Korea, then in Asia and America.

While Seungkyoon helped her father handle their business, Camille decided to be a vlogger when she found out she enjoyed making videos and editing it. It all started when Chae Min told her to go to different places in Seoul and film her adventures.

“Our sales immensely increased after Mingyu and Chae Min held their wedding.” Seungkyoon commented while looking at the sales statistics on her laptop.

“I need to thank those two about this but Chae Min’s schedule for this week is already filled up while Seventeen is on break. Hmm, what should I do?” She laid her back on the chair and started thinking.

Camille started to go live and she answered the comments of the viewers one after the other.

“How did you feel when Chae Min eonnie and Mingyu oppa got married first before you and Joshua oppa?”

She chuckled after reading the comment.

“Unlike Chae Min and Mingyu, Joshua and I still have a long way to go. We are still not ready to go to the next level. Both Chae Min and Mingyu may still be young compared to the other couples who got married between ages 26-32, but they really thought about it first. And besides, I witnessed how Mingyu was able to change Chae Min to what she is right now and I know Mingyu became a better person too because of Chae Min.” She explained before moving on to the next comment.

“When will you upload a video with Joshua hyung again?”

“I don’t know, I will ask him next time when he is free.” She laughed when she remembered the first video content she made with Joshua and the title is, ‘A Kpop idol does my makeup’.

Suddenly, one of the maids knocked on the door before opening it.

“Ms. Smith, Seventeen is here.” The viewers heard what the maid said so the fans went wild in the comment section.

“They didn’t send us a message that they will be here today. What to do?” Camille smiled awkwardly as she started panicking inside.

Seungkyoon went downstairs and saw the guys in the living room talking.

“What brings you guys here?” She asked.

S.coups greeted her with a hug.

“The maknae line suggested to go here since there is nothing for us to do in the dorm today.” He was the one who answered her.

“Yes there is. Have you guys already cleaned your dorm? How about your own rooms? Don’t tell me you let Mingyu clean the whole place again the reason why he’s not here with you?” Seungkyoon crossed her arms and she raised her eyebrow as she looked at them.

“We cleaned our own room this time. Mingyu volunteered to clean the living room alone but Dokyeom and Myungho still helped him. The 95 and 96 liners cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom while the maknae line folded all the laundry yesterday.” Jeonghan replied with a proud look on his face.

“The reason why Mingyu didn’t come with us is because he went straight to Pledis in order to support his wife who is currently preparing for her comeback next week.” Woozi explained.