Chapter 4

-At Yoon's House-

Seungkwan, DK and Hoshi arrived with the foods they bought and they put it on the table in the living room except for the ice cream Hoshi put inside the refrigerator.

"I know I told you three not to buy unnecessary things so why are there sojus and candies there?" S.coups frowned while eyeing the foods they didn't tell them to buy with a cross arms.

Hoshi and Seungkwan pushed DK forward because he lost the rock paper and scissors they played outside earlier before entering the house.

"Dino told us we will play a drinking game later so we bought soju and those candies are punishment for the losers." DK blurted out what came first to his mind.

Dino who was comfortably sitting on the sofa, watching the latest episode of their Going Seventeen show on YouTube stood up when he heard his hyung involved his name again for something he didn't even do.

"Why is it always me when soju is involved? I didn't tell them about playing a game hyung, I'm watching GoSe this whole time." The maknae even showed his chat box to S.coups to prove he didn't tell them to buy it earlier.

They heard Jeonghan soft giggle as he walked towards the table.

"You are the culprit again." S.coups just sighed when Jeonghan did it for the nth time. He will ask the kids to do something for him then tell them to throw the blame on others.

Vernon saw the candies on the table so he grabbed one not knowing that those candies weren't just ordinary candies.

"Yah Vernonie, it may look like a chocolate outside but the inside is not edible." Hoshi warned him after he opened a spicy dark chocolate candy but Vernon still ate it.

After several seconds, Vernon started coughing and then he ran to the kitchen to get a banana milk in the refrigerator.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Chae Min and Mingyu arrived and they saw them laughing their heads off.

"Welcome home Chae chae and Mingyu! Congratulations!" Seungkyoon ran towards them.

"How was the making of the album?" She clung to Chae Min as they walked upstairs to her room.

"I already finished recording all the songs today. I will start practicing for the choreographies of 3 of my songs starting tomorrow." Seungkyoon let go of Chae Min's arm and went out of her room.

She closed the door and waited for her to finish changing her clothes.

"What happened to your hand?" The8 asked Mingyu when he noticed the redness of his right hand.

"I got bitten by the cat." The8 understood what Mingyu meant so he just smiled.

Mingyu saw the bottles of soju so he poked Dino's shoulder who was still watching on YouTube.

Before Mingyu could even ask, Dino answered, "I didn't buy it nor tell them to buy it." with a bored look on his face.

Mingyu thought they just wanted to drink so he ordered 4 different flavours of chicken online (Golden Olive Chicken, Hot Hot Drums, Gangjeong Chicken and Honey Garlic Chicken).

"Mingyu hyung, I want to hear the song you produced with Chae Min noona." Seungkwan sat beside him and grabbed his phone.

"It was the last song we recorded today so Bumzu hyung is still arranging it." Mingyu lied and snatched his phone back from Seungkwan before the latter find the song he was asking for.

"Bumzu hyung already finished arranging all the songs it's just that Mingyu doesn't want us to hear his wife's songs yet unless we buy the album." Woozi smirked when he saw Mingyu's flustered face.