Chapter 5

December 6, 2019

Friday 4:00 pm

-At Seventeen's Dorm-

"Coupseu, come with me later at SK Corporation, 6:00 pm sharp." Jeonghan lay down beside S.coups on his bed.

"Why?" S.coups didn't bother to look at him because he was busy typing on his phone.

Jeonghan noticed it so he grabbed his phone and tossed it effortlessly inside the laundry basket to get his attention.

His action made S.coups glare at him before getting up to get his phone.

"Go ask the other members, I need to go to Seungkyoon later." S.coups responded coldly before going back to his bed.

He actually didn't have a plan to go outside for the day but decided to do so because Jeonghan made him upset by always throwing his phone somewhere while he is talking to Seungkyoon.

Little did S.coups know, Jeonghan was already upset with him but tried to ask him anyway.

"Girlfriend comes first before bestfriend huh." Jeonghan whispered to himself before going out of S.coups room.

[A/N: I forgot to put the information about their dorm arrangement in the previous chapters so here it is:

Dorm 1 – SC, HS, DK, WZ

Dorm 2 – JH, T8, SK, DN

Dorm 3 – JS, J, WW&MG, VN]

Seungkwan bumped to Jeonghan while he was on his way to ask Woozi about the song her sister is going to sing. He was about to call his hyung but he sensed Jeonghan was not in his usual mood so he decided to just go straight to Woozi's room.

-At Pledis building-

5:00 pm

"It's funny how you trained to dance for only a month and you already memorized all the choreographies for all the songs in just 3 days, Minny and I are really impressed of how much you improved Charmaine." Lia Kim sat on the chair in front of the computer to turn the music off.

"And I'm also jealous because Mingyu is always here with her to support her from morning until she was done practicing. I hope I can find someone who's so supportive like that." Minny Park commented as she started to pack her things.

"She told me many times not to wait for her and to go back to the dorm but to see her every day from morning till night hardworking is the best view I have missed when Seventeen were still busy. Now that I have all the time for myself, I decided to spend every hour with her even if it means to wait for her the whole day working or practicing." Mingyu started wiping Chae Min's sweat on her forehead and neck while she was drinking the water he gave her that made the two choreographers smile at their sweetness.

They said goodbye after changing their clothes and they left the two of them alone.

Chae Min went to the dressing room to change her clothes while Mingyu was trying to call Jeonghan outside the room but his brother-in-law is not picking up his phone.

"I told him to wait for us but I guess he already went ahead." Mingyu just sighed and he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Babe I'm done changing, can you help me with my hair?" After hearing his wife, he went inside and helped her fix her hair.

"I still look tired even after putting all this makeup." Chae Min commented while looking closely on her reflection in the mirror.

Mingyu wrapped his arms around her waist from the back and whispered, "Don't worry babe, you still look good for me with or without makeup, tired or not.".