𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

This glossary is mostly spoiler-free (just don't read too deeply into terms or try to dot-connect). Let me know if there's anything I missed and I'll add it in. I'll be back to give it a thorough update when the book is complete.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

A.G.M.: Time stamp standing for "After Great Mercy". Historians almost unanimously agree this era is the last of the Seven Ages.

Aeron (Ay-ron or Ay-ah-ron depending on regional dialect): A people group of Elementon characterized by their connection to the Wind Talent. They mainly reside in the Cloudlands.

Amarante (Ah-mah-rahn-teh): The Imperial Kirukist who lives in the mountains outside of Pyronia.
Wielder: Fire Talent
Rank: Muran

Ash: Goddess in the Pyro/Draco pantheon, ruler of fire, dusk, blood, and sacrifice. She is said to be the mother of Nemesis and Phoenix.

Azuki: A male seven-tailed kat with golden eyes and gold and white fur. He often appears as a three-tailed kat.

Black Lix, The: A neutral-zone gambling den.

Blood Shadows: A red guild established in the city of Pyronia. Specialization is assassination.

Charna (Char-nah): Pyronian. Former Kirukkan Dragon. Current Blood Shadow and Phoenix Kin member.
Wielder: Fire Talent
Rank: Unknown

Cloudlands, The: Land of the Aerons, located in southernmost Elementon.

Conclave, The: A white guild established in the city of Pyronia.

Cultio Talent: Half of the Elementon Talent which grants the bearer the ability to wield plants and growth.

Currency: Universal currency: copper penny—silver penny—silver drachma—silver mina—silver talent—gold drachma—gold mina—gold talent. Ten of a coin equal one of a coin of the next denomination. Other forms of currency still exist but are discouraged and rarely used.

District: An administrative division of land in the Pyro or Draco Empires which is ruled by a lesser noble. Multiple districts exist within a prefecture, usually encompassing one or two minor cities. The ruler of a district answers to the authority of the ruler of the prefecture it exists under. Can also be used to identify a section of a major city e.g. Koi District in the city of Pyronia.

Drachma (Drahk-mah): A form of universal currency originating in the United Pyro Empire. A silver drachma equals an average laborer's day's wages. A gold drachma is worth 1,000 silver drachmas.

Draco: A people group of Elementon characterized by their connection to the Fire Talent. They mainly reside in the Draco Empire. Dracos generally have olive-toned skin with brown hair and brown or gold eyes. They are part of the shortest people group of Elementon (though usually a bit taller than Pyros) with compact builds and soft facial features. Dracos are ruled by an Emperor or Empress. Their common weapon of choice is the sword.

Draco Empire, The: Half of the former United Pyro Empire located in the western Flamelands. It has had six monarchs and is currently ruled by Empress Dara Dracova. Its people are known as Dracos.

Dracova, Dara (Drah-coh-vah,Dare-ah): Current Empress of the Draco Empire, fourth cousin once removed to Minerva Pyroline.
Wielder: Fire Talent
Rank: Unknown

Dracova, Tobias (Toe-by-us): Heir Apparent of the Draco Empire, fourth cousin to Minerva Pyroline.
Wielder: Fire Talent
Rank: Unknown

Dragon, Black: Characterized by larger size and ash-filled breath. Reside beyond the mountains of Armageddon.