𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐

You've made it to the end, bean buns!!! If you liked the story, please don't forget to leave a vote or comment on the chapters <3 I'm thankful for every single one and they help WoB reach new readers!

It's surreal to be marking this book complete after almost five years of writing. There have been times where I called it a dumpster fire, and in the rewrite, I stripped it down and built so much of it back up from the bare foundation. There were no Immortals in the rough draft, no Nemesis on the bridge or Phoenix at the Firebird. Kovine was our evil antagonist for the sake of conflict and Azuki was a regular cat named Mochi.

I'm proud of how it's turned out. I enjoyed writing WoB and I hope you've enjoyed reading it too. There's some editing and smoothing out of wrinkles to be done, but for now I'm ready to take a breather and soak in the sensation of having finished my first novel.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

Thank you all again for supporting me in this journey. I wouldn't be here without you, especially the following amazing bean buns.

Thank you to my dad, KingBob64, for being my very first reader and my most loyal one. I wouldn't be a writer if you hadn't taught me how to be an avid reader first.

teniyakisauce and skyebme, you two are the best club buddies I could have asked for! I really can't express how much your feedback meant when I was just starting out on Wattpad or how much it has shaped the book since then. More than that, I value your friendship and all the memories we have and are still making <3

YashfinKazmi, you're an absolute gem of a reader. From spotting typos, to connecting all the dots, to re-reading???! You're living proof of the fact that a story is 50% reader filling in the holes between the lines.

Y'all have believed in me and always cheered me on to just keep writing and achieve my goals. Cross-Warrior, the sugar dragon who adopted me :3 JaxCreation the bestest potato-neesan. SuVida777, Kawaii Queen. AziaElga, Minlin shipper and murder fluff. dreaminginreverie who coined the nickname "pretty water boy". axgirl13, my fellow Sanderfan. WrennaStone, arsonist-in-arms. Alana_Sinclair, hafu bestie and blurb-writing extraordinaire.  TheConfusedTurtle, forced friend. Ace_Guard, the angsty bean (can't believe I was ever scared of you). FoxLock34, the true enemies to lovers connoisseur . TeodoratheScholar with your one-of-a-kind insights and inspirations. hex_decepted for working graphics magic. Allshallperish1775 for thinking I'm cool even if I'm a nerd.
You all deserve the world.

I don't know all of you as well, but I know your usernames, you silent voters, you. Thank you to cursedelegy, mgdavinci, GayatriSane, EstherStafford, TheBatmanWhoLaughs, Neavis, opalglaive, DreamHuntressX, IrealdMecelio, and nui_burs52 for making me smile!

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

While you're here, I have a little survey—please, don't run away!—with a few questions about your reading experience. Feel free to answer all of them, or only a few.

Who is your favorite character?

Your least favorite character?

What was your favorite scene?

Your least favorite scene?

Was there anything you found confusing/wish there was more explanation on?

What was your favorite thing about the book?

What would you like to see improved?

What do you think will happen next?

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

I'm always happy to hear your thoughts, bean buns! If you really enjoyed this story, you can dm me or inline comment a 1-6 sentence review of Whisper of Blade. There's a chance that I'll feature yours in my Accolades chapter <3

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

I'll be taking a writing break to tinker with some side projects and catch up on comments, reading, and reviews. If you'd like to be notified of future giveaways, contests, and bonus chapters, be sure to keep this book in your library! If you're interested in seeing when Crimson #2 or Azure #1 goes live, click the account follow to receive announcements. (By the way, which are you more interested in reading? Minerva's sequel or Kodak's book?)

Thanks for sticking with me, bean buns!

~ Miya