Prologue

Two wizards and one half-blood shall meet in the engraved stones.

They shall travel to seek the lost items belonging to the thrones.

They shall preserve the hardened traditions.

And shall unravel secrets to fall or bond, for the eternity of creation.

The green mist cleared out and dissolved into the air, leaving nothing behind but a baffled centaur. The half-man half-stallion sucked in a breath as the words of the prophecy sank in. He walked towards the window and stared at the field filled with nymphs, satyrs, and demigods. One particular girl caught the old stallion's eyes; Vivienne Pearce, also known as Vivi, a peculiar British demigod, unclaimed, and had pitch-black hair and matching coloured eyes. The nine-year-old girl, as if sensing someone's looking, stopped her motion and dropped her newly-polished dagger and looked around her surroundings.

Chiron, the 3000-year-old centaur, stepped back from the window, out of the view from the young half-blood and walked down the stairs. He scratched his beard, lost in his thoughts as the prophecy rang in his head, threatening to burst out of him. Chiron walked down the Big House's stairs and stood outside of the building, still watching the midnight girl.

«««««

Vivi already stopped her search and smiled at another of her peers, Annabeth Chase, the daughter of Athena. They were equal heights, both tall and athletic, the same age, holding similar blades in their hands as they battled each other carefreely.

"Ah!"

Vivi stumbled and eventually fell on her back, Annabeth holding her knife close to the other's face. Both of them laughed heartily to each other and the daughter of Athena helped her friend get up from the ground. The laughter died when the two of them saw a figure trudging towards camp.

Annabeth stared at the unfamiliar boy, probably around fourteen, her face serious from a few seconds ago.

"Don't worry, Annabeth," Vivienne assured. "I'm sure one day you would be out in the real world, fighting monsters and saving the world!"

Annabeth expected her friend to envy for not getting a prophecy, after all, demigods train themselves just to receive prophecies and go on a quest. However, only encouragement and support shined through Vivienne's smile. Annabeth turned to face her, her stormy-grey eyes instantly softening. She gazed at her gratefully and nodded. 

"I hope so."

«««««

Mr D stared at Chiron, slightly impatient as he sipped on his Diet Coke. The centaur was pacing back and forth on the entrance of the Big House, once again thinking about the lines the Oracle of Delphi has spoken.

"Oh, come on, Chiron. Prophecies always happen. There's nothing to worry about until some brat shows up to perform the quest," Mr D said, shuffling his trump cards. "Until then, we can do nothing about it."

Chiron faced the god and sighed heavily, the action caused his face to look older than he seems. "That's true, Mr D. However, there is one concerning thing about the prophecy. It involves two wizards in this quest. I have never in my life heard Delphi foretold something that includes the world where Albus and Dippet lives."

"Oh, those wizards. Smart for mortal beings," Mr D grumbled, though there wasn't the same ill will he usually has.

"I shall contact them as soon as possible," Chiron declared. He once again glanced towards the black-haired girl, an unreadable expression on his features. "But I may have a feeling that I know about the demigod who's going to participate in the prophecy."

A/N:

Hello! Thank you for checking this story and I hope this piqued your interest. This idea has been in my mind for a while now and I just hope that you guys would like it. Also, this is the second story I have written so far and I am eager to know what you guys think. I welcome feedback with open arms so don't be shy to share your opinions!

Have a wonderful time reading!