Ch. 8

Shisnou winced as Katsuki pressed the bandage into his wound and scowled again.

"Why not go to recovery girl? She won't kill you or anything."

"Yeah, yeah, but she'd notice the scars then, and I'd rather not explain."

"If it gets infected and you get sick, it's on you. Besides, she'd be able to heal you much faster..."

Shinsou shrugged, rolling his shoulders then slipping his shirt back on.

"But now your whole shoulder is just a gaping wound, thanks to the Nomu and the blue haired guy." The blonde flopped back on the bed, then groaned and sat up, noticing the blood that covered his whole left arm.

Shinsou laughed, calling a quick "sorry," to the other boy's back.

Aizawa walked into the dorms, and as he passed by the lower rooms, he heard loud laughter echoing from Bakugou's room, and then muffled talking.

Even the 'bakusquad' isn't allowed in his room. Just who....

"You're an idiot- can't even pronounce temperature, you fool."

The door swung open, and Aizawa nearly dropped the coffee cup he had been holding.

"Oh. Hey Aizawa-Sensei."

Shinsou snorted as he stepped outside Katsuki's room, noticing the mummified Aizawa.

"Dinner? I'm was just going to make some curry."

Shinsou cursed, startling Katsuki.

"What?!"

"Yeah, sure, only if you put like... a fraction of the chili peppers you normally do!"

Aizawa squinted at their casual conversation, then headed back out.

Jeez, for Bakugou to have a normal, sane interaction with someone... and for Shinsou to willingly interact with someone, that's new.

Bakugou sighed as he looked up from his homework to see that the insomniac had passed out on his bed, completed homework lying on the floor.

"Yeah, coffee can only do so much I guess..."

He placed the papers on his desk, then pushed the boy to the side, slumping into his bed.

Geez. Something about him just isn't as irritating as everyone else. He's just really similar to Izuku, I guess...

And that is how Shinsou woke up, actually refreshed for once, and lying right next to Katsuki.

Oh thats why I was so warm-

He got up, (with a few hours before class), and grabbed his papers, quietly leaving the room without waking the other boy.

Or so he thought.

The moment he closed the door, it opened right up, and scared him half to death.

"Jesus motherfrikin' christ- sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah. What time is it?"

Looking out the window, he realized the sun hadn't even risen yet.

"Oh. Like... 5 AM?"

Little did they know- nope, they had no clue of a certain boy watching them, scowling.

Damn it. Of course, he latches onto stronger people like a leech.

Now, Shinsou was actually quite talented, strong, and intelligent. So why he was always underestimated and looked down upon was a mystery.