Chapter 1

3rd POV

After a long day at work Jenifer Jareau can't wait to get home to her boyfriend William Lamagntane, She pulls up to her driveway in her black Honda in a completely Happy mood but when she opened the door to her house her mood was completely ruined by what she saw.

"WHAT THE HELL WILL, WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TO?" JJ Yelled,

"Babe it's not what it looks like" Will tried to explain. "Oh really because what it looks like is my boyfriend of 2 years cheating on me with a random girl!" JJ argued with tears streaming down her face, "you know what i'm going to Emily's WE ARE DONE!" JJ announced,

JJ ran out of her house and drove to Emily's not caring that she looks like a mess.

Emily was watching Oitnb when she heard knock on the door, she looked through the peephole to see a very vulnerable JJ. Emily swung open her door and motioned for JJ to come inside which the younger agent was gladly to do,

"What happened Jayje you look a mess?" Emily asked.

"Will um cheated on me" JJ managed to get out before she started to sob.

Emily guided the younger agent to her couch and motioned for her to sit next to her.

A few minutes went by of them just cuddling up next to each other enjoying eachothers company, barely saying anything. JJ felt comfortable next to Emily even when she had the worst day in her life she felt safe and protected in the older agents arms, Something she didn't feel next to Will.

"I'm going to hurt him" Emily Mumbled not quiet enough for JJ not to hear,

"Em you're not going to hurt him," JJ added. "What are you gonna do, stop me?" Emily replied in a playful tone.

JJ was confused at first at the remark and gave Emily a look, Emily started to tickle JJ, Emily ignored JJ pleading her to stop tickling her so JJ starts to try to wiggle out from Emily's side so she can escape, She manages to get free and runs to Emily's room, Emily eventually caught JJ and pinned her on her bed and continued tickling her.

"EM AHHHH EM PLEASE PLEASE STOP, I NEED TO BREATH ... PRENTISS LEMME GO" JJ screamed,

"Alright alright i'll stop," the older agent laughed.

It was around midnight when JJ and Emily settled into bed, JJ wanted Emily to stay with her overnight, so when Emily was about to leave the guest bedroom JJ asked "Hey Em? Can uh you maybe... stay with me, I don't want to be alone,"

"Sure Jen anything for you." Emily replied.