Chapter 6

Emily woke up to her laying on her back and JJ's head on her chest with her arms around her waist, Emily thought it was the cutest thing ever and sat there watching the blonde sleep for a bit before JJ started stirring meaning she was waking up.

"Mm Em?" JJ said sleep was evident in her voice.

"Yes Jayje?"  JJ looked up to see Emily still there which surprised her, "Why do you look surprised that i'm still here?" Emily asked,

"All the people i've slept with usually aren't there when I wake up." JJ said sadly,

"Don't worry you're not getting rid of me that easily," Emily then put her hand on JJ's cheek and pulled her into a gentle kiss. 

Emily got up out of bed to go make breakfast for JJ,

    AFTER BREAKFAST

  Emily and JJ were cuddling on their couch when Emily's phone started ringing

    Phone script

Hotch : Prentiss is JJ with you?

Prentiss : Yeah hotch why?

Hotch: Good, we have a case and its a bad one

Prentiss : alright we will be there

         *End of call*

JJ and Emily got in their cars and drove to work, but little did they know that this case would change everything for them, especially Emily.

At the bau

"Alright we got 6 victims all brunette with brown eyes all tortured, and killed." Garcia presents, everybody turned their heads to look at Emily.

"What? He has a type, thats not going to stop me from catching this son of a bitch." 

"Wheels up in 30" Hotch said, After everybody heard Hotch's famous words they all gathered their stuff and got on the plane,

"Hey Jayje? Whats wrong you seem nervous." Emily asked

"I just don't want to lose you..."

"Your never going to lose me JJ" Emily pulls JJ into her comforting Embrace and pulls her into a gentle kiss, "hey you two get a room" Morgan teases,

Emily flipped Morgan off and JJ crawled onto Emily's lap and fell asleep.

    At the police station

While the team was working in the conference room Emily decided to go outside for some fresh air, Emily was by her car when someone came up behind her and knocked her out cold.

After emily didn't come back for an hour JJ started freaking out, "Hotch what if the unsub has Emily! We know what he does to the other victims." JJ said frantically.

    Over by Emily's side

Emily is hung by her wrists when the unsub walked into the room with something in his hand and before Emily could even say "what do you want" she felt a painful burning sensation on her stomach she let out a scream which made the unsub chuckle, "ever since i first saw you walk into the police station i knew i wanted you." The unsub smiled and walked out of the room leaving Emily in the darkness of the room she was in, all she could think about was JJ the love of her life and what she might be thinking and if she'll ever see the beautiful blonde ever again.

It's been about 45 hours since Emily first was kidnapped.

Emily was getting repeatedly beaten burned and electrocuted and the reason she is still sane in this horrible time was because of JJ and her memories of her and JJ's first kiss, their first date, the way JJ's cuddled next to Emily when she got clingy, her thoughts were interrupted by a painful sensation on her shoulder. She could feel blood gushing out of her shoulder and the pain she was in was unbearable. She honestly didn't think she'd ever get to hold JJ in her arms again or feel her soft lips, Emily thought she wouldn't hear the blue eyed blonde laugh again.   Emily was half asleep when another burning sensation woke her up and she screamed at the top of her lungs because it was in a spot that was already injured, she barely heard the voices talking.

"Steven let her go," Hotch said obviously worried for Emily.

"NO I WILL KIL--" two gunshot were heard through the warehouse. JJ had shot the unsub and killed him.

Emily heard the two gunshots and immediately started panicking, "Hey Em! Calm down its JJ i'm here, your safe now" Emily turned to look at the blonde and felt tears come to her eyes she felt her wrists be released and she got pulled into JJ's embrace, Emily started to cry out of pain and relief.

    At the hospital

Emily was in a hospital bed and JJ had been sitting by her bed waiting for her to wake up. Emily stirred and opened her eyes to see JJ holding her hand sitting besides her bed, Emily felt tears come to her eyes again but before they could she was engulfed into a hug which she accepted. "God Emily i'm so glad to have you back,"

"It's good to see you too, now come lay beside me i really just want to hold you right now."

After getting discharged from the hospital

"Emily please take it easy, you have in total 7 burns and a really bad cut on you shoulder and not to exclude the marks from you getting electrocuted," JJ said worried,

"JJ i think i can manage myself" Emily said right before she almost tripped because she was holding to much stuff. "Yeah Emily im going to take these inside and you better go into our room and rest you butt." JJ agrued