Chapter 5

A/N : TW THIS IS SMUTTY SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KINDA STUFF SKIP PAST THE LAST PART OF THE CHAPTER! thank you!

"Garcia i'm so nervous for my date with Emily"

"Why are you nervous that women loves you so much? there's nothing to worry about." Garcia replied.

-Meanwhile over on Emily's Side-

"Derek what if she doesn't like it and I fail at this?"

"Princess she loves you and adores you you have absolutely nothing to worry about." Morgan answers, Morgan pulls Emily into his embrace and gives her a comforting kiss on the forehead.

Emily sighs and goes back to trying to find an outfit for her, she was most likely going to where a suit she had three options

Option 1 :

Option 2 :

Option 2 :

Option 3 :

Option 3 :

Emily decided to go with 2nd option

Emily decided to go with 2nd option. "Prentiss you are looking good, you guys might not even make it to the restaurant" Emily hit him in the arm and got the rest of her stuff together and texted JJ.

Emily🥰: Hey Jayje, i'm going to give you an address and i want you to meet me there ok?

JJ ❣️ 💕 💞: Ok be safe!

Emily smiled and put her phone in her back suit pocket.

JJ was the first to arrive and couldn't wait to see Emily,

this is what JJ is wearing ;

When Emily arrived in the red suit her mouth literally watered at the sight

When Emily arrived in the red suit her mouth literally watered at the sight. just the way she walked so confident, and the way her hips swayed as she walked. she is my everything.

Emily's POV

JJ looks so good in her dress it was really hard for Emily to control herself. the dress is perfect because it tight in all the right places showing off her features perfectly. "JJ you look stunning"

"And you look handsome in a suit," JJ said then winked at the raven haired agent, 'she is going to be the death of me i swear'

the waiter walked up to them and asked them what they wanted, they both ordered. they were waiting for their food when Emily puts her hand on JJ's thigh and gets closer and closer teasing JJ, "Em..." JJ sighed,

"Yeah JJ?"

"your are playing a dangerous game Prentiss," JJ replied. "maybe I like danger."

Emily kept her hand on JJ's thigh the rest of the time they were eating and even teased her time and time again. "Em lets go to your place and finish what you started." JJ whispered in Emily's ear. "anything for you my love," and with that they both left the restaurant and went to Emily's apartment.

3rd POV

Emily and JJ barely made it through the door without doing the dirty.

Emily had JJ pinned against her door and would gladly take the blonde up against it but thought it be more comfortable to take her to the bedroom, Emily picked JJ up and carried her up to her bedroom, pushed her on the bed and got on-top of her crashed their lips together their hands traveling up and down each others bodies, Emily kissed down JJ's neck finding the dress zipper and pulling the dress off of her and to Emily's surprise JJ wasnt wearing anything under.

JJ managed to get her button up shirt undone and her blazer off, she continued to try to unbutton her pants but was failing when Emily was kissing down her stomach, "Em! let me undress you its not fair if only one of us is undressed."

Emily smirked and pulled off her button up shirt and undid her pants and threw them somewhere only god knows where, Emily continued down JJ's thighs and in-between her thighs looking into JJ's eyes for consent and she nodded allowing her to continue, she circled her tongue around JJ's clit teasing her for about 20 minutes, "Em! please stop teasing i need you." JJ Whimpered,

"your wish is my command"

Emily then thrusted her tongue in her and JJ arched her back instantly moaning as she felt she was getting close, she felt her legs start to shake and her stomach clench, Emily got out from JJ's thighs and pulled her into a kiss and thrusted two fingers inside of her feeling that JJ is close.

the mix of Emily and her own arousal was almost enough to send her over the edge, "Em i'm so close!" JJ felt Emily go faster and she couldn't take it and she came all over Emily's fingers.

Emily pulled JJ into her embrace waiting for her to ride out her orgasm, Emily was playing with JJ's hair until she got flipped over by JJ and now she was on bottom and JJ was on top.