Chapter 13

TW ; SMUT WARNING AND ITS SUPER FLUFFY!!!!

A few weeks went by and JJ's 21 weeks along, She's been pretty good these past few weeks, she's even gone back to work but Emily won't let her do anything too crazy. Emily and JJ haven't had sex since she was first kidnapped. Not because JJ was pregnant but because she just wasn't ready.

------------

Emily and JJ were sitting on the couch watching Oitnb, Emily wasn't paying too much attention to the show because she was looking at her beautiful girlfriend. JJ looked over to see Emily staring at her with literal heart eyes, Emily smiled when she knew she had been caught staring and pulled JJ into a soft and gentle kiss, JJ had forgotten how amazing it felt to kiss Emily.

JJ knew she was ready so she deepened the kiss, Emily cupped JJ's face while JJ climbed onto Emily's lap. JJ bit Emily's bottom lip, earning a low moan from her.

Emily pulled back reluctantly and asked JJ "are you sure you're ready?" JJ nodded in response but Emily was still hesitant because she didn't want to hurt her. JJ must've noticed this so she added "if i feel uncomfortable or i want you to stop i will tell you ok?" Emily nodded but still seemed a bit hesitant,

"Em I know you don't want to accidentally hurt me, but babe if i get flashbacks it's not your fault, You know that! I know you worry but you have to trust me on this." Emily nodded and smiled at how well JJ knew her.

JJ cupped Emily's face and pulled her into a slow but passionate kiss, Emily deepened the kiss and automatically put her hands on JJ's hips. Emily started to trail kisses down JJ's neck making her moan involuntarily, her hips started to grind down on Emily for any friction she could get. Emily carefully put JJ on the couch and carefully climbed on top of JJ slipping her pants off and soon taking her shirt off. JJ managed to get Emily's shirt and pants off as well.

Emily teased JJ's underwear lining looking at JJ for consent and when she nodded she slipped her finger in her underwear rubbing her clit. JJ's head went back almost immediately at the sensation. "Fuck Emily don't tease," JJ managed to say, Emily chuckled and pushed two fingers inside JJ almost immediately after JJ said that and caught JJ off guard, JJs eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned not even caring if she was being loud.

JJ was getting close so Emily went faster and whispered in JJ's ear "come for me." her legs immediately after that began to shake and her stomach muscles tightened. Emily waited until JJ came down from her high while giving her kisses all over her face making JJ laugh.

After only a couple rounds (because Emily didn't want to push it) they both walked into their room and Emily helped JJ into her Pj's despite her protest, they both settled into bed. JJ had her head on Emily's chest with their legs tangled together while Emily was reading a book, JJ started to doze off. "Goodnight Jayje," Emily whispered and JJ managed to mumble goodnight back before going into a deep sleep. Emily soon followed and turned out the lamp beside them, she kissed JJ's forehead and fell asleep with JJ in her arms cuddled up against her.

A/n ; i kinda wanted to add a bit of fluff mixed in with smut. I've also decided to start a new book that's based around The 100 mostly going to be a clexa (Clarke + Lexa) book because i'm in love with that ship. I have not come up with a name but it doesn't matter... anyways i've hit a recent writer's block with this book so sorry about not updating and stuff, it's even harder with online school and shit. Lexa's death really fucked me up but i still love the show so much even without lexa in it, i do recommend to watch the show if you're stuck rewatching CM all the damn time! If you end up shipping Bellamy + Clarke I- lets just say we won't get along. But anyways have a good day!